What's for dinner? - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
Jumbo garlic shrimp scampi and marinated grilled asparagus (my favs)! Probably have some delicious imported cheese with sweet red seedless grapes later

anneno2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
HI Stewy it's now eight am I went back to bed at 4 am so totalled my ideas of writing for a couple of hours. Love anneno2 Have you been doing anything exciting? Nor me.

anneno2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Nothing yet. Salada without anything on top suit me .Fed my husband. Monday  morning 1am not really thinking about food right now woke with cramp in my leg. anneno2 

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's pretty decent out so we will grill burgers and have sweet potato fries and regular fries for the kids with a cabbage, kale and veg salad.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HI Stewy it's now eight am I went back to bed at 4 am so totalled my ideas of writing for a couple of hours. Love anneno2 Have you been doing anything exciting? Nor me.
I'm in the UK at the moment if that's exciting enough for you.

anneno2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well I've never been out of Australia. So I'm not exciting Regards anneno2

anneno2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We had that last night for dinner. Tonight it will be vegies for me I don't eat a lot of meat. Regards Anne

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm making chili tonight with a mix of ground beef and pork. It was on sale for a really good deal so I thought I'd try it out.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm making chili tonight with a mix of ground beef and pork. It was on sale for a really good deal so I thought I'd try it out.
That makes an excellent meat loaf, BTW. 

I took a quart of pasta sauce out of the freezer last night. Thinking of baked ziti or goulash for dinner (with enough leftovers for Rick to have in his lunch).

anneno2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I had Pizza all to myself.Very nice. It is now eleven pm and I m up for a few hours so I will try and put down another chapter of this book.anneno2

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That makes an excellent meat loaf, BTW. 

I took a quart of pasta sauce out of the freezer last night. Thinking of baked ziti or goulash for dinner (with enough leftovers for Rick to have in his lunch).
Good to know. It was a huge pack that I split into 3 and froze 2 portions.

Status
Not open for further replies.