What should you be doing instead of being on TCS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Should be taking down the Fall decorations, washing the scatter rugs, washing the floor, and getting the Christmas stuff out of storage... I do not think so...

I am going to the Church to help them set up for Advent.. not the Christmas Decorations, just Advent.. I will shower when I get home... it will be a dusty job...Advent Wreath, etc....

The rest of the day will be kind of nothing.. perhaps just a small load of laundry, and another TV series Marathon.. 

Yesterday, it was "Murder in the First"... today it will be "Indian Summer"...

I hate when I overeat.. I get so lazy and just want more and more nibbles of things.. the stuffing is deadly to me!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Going for a walk. I'm going to let it warm up a little bit more. :)

LittleQuill

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I should tidy the house, do the dishes, and do some laundry, but, it's too hot. I want to stay in the aircon. Ahhh...aircon...
 I wish there was a way to be motivated to do chores, cause I know I'm just making it worse for myself by not doing them, but gee, they're never-ending! Why are all the worst chores never-ending? I wish the dishes and laundry would do themselves. 
 Lol.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I should be playing DaBird or Laser or Brush or Snuggles.  In other words, instead of reading and writing about cats, two cats are telling me that I should be spending time with them. 

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Any number of things....I've got a list a mile long for today, but would rather check in here and look at CCPs (Cute Cat Pictures).  

swamplady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I should be cleaning my MESSY room instead of being here with Cally on my lap. lol 

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I  should probably be sleeping since I am sick.  I went to the doctor this morning and found out I have a Sinus Infection and the beginning stages of Bronchitis. I slept most of the day today though so maybe that is why I am awake now. I am off again tomorrow and intend to do very little again.  I have to go back to work on Friday.  I am hoping the meds I got from the doctor will make me feel a lot better by the time I go back to work on Friday.   Well I think I am going to go lay in bed and read.  Sonny keeps walking back and forth between my desk and the bedroom talking to me.  I think he is trying to order me back to bed.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
@catlover73    you need rest in order for your body to recover.. I say to stay home the rest of this week. I know from too many first hand experiences how hard it is to recover from bronchitis and a sinus infection...

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

@catlover73    you need rest in order for your body to recover.. I say to stay home the rest of this week. I know from too many first hand experiences how hard it is to recover from bronchitis and a sinus infection...
I have been off work since I left on Tuesday at 3:30 pm when my last shift ended.  I would not enjoy dealing with the mess I would walk into if I took the rest of the week off.  I will do my best to make sure I do not over due it when I go back tomorrow.  I slept most of the day today and now I am awake.  I am doing a little bit of laundry and watching tv.  Hubby has a football game on tonight so we will be ordering in for dinner. I am not allowed to cook while I am sick. I am going to take some more medicine in about 15 minutes and go back to laying down watching tv.  I realized last night that Benadryl actually works pretty good at clearing out my sinuses.

I am actually feeling a bit better today then I did earlier in the week.  The cough medicine with Codeine that my doctor put me on is helping with the cough and allowing me to sleep. I have an over the counter cough medicine that my doctor recommended for when I go back to work.  Thanks for looking out for me.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should be cleaning up the house. Or at least the toilet paper mess Cricket left for me here in the family room.  It will be there tomorrow.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
The list is long... laundry, wrapping, Christmas cards, making cookies, etc. :lol3:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Straightening my kitchen and doing laundry.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Cleaning my apartment until it sparkles.   My daughter is coming for a visit in...oops!  Three days!   I really will need to get to work fast!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I would prefer to be still at home and in bed, snoring away. But I know me; if I were at home I wouldn't be sleeping anyway....I'd be doing something.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I should be starting dinner but maybe if I stay on the forum long enough we can order in, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.