What should you be doing instead of being on TCS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Getting myself back to the other building to finish up work

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Getting ready to go out to brunch!  We're supposed to be there in an hour and I'm still sitting here in jammies...  
  I'm going to get up and get ready.  Any second now.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Multitasking right now! I'm on the exercise bike. :D

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cleaned out my bathroom and bedroom drawers, cleaned the bedroom blinds, vacuumed and brought in firewood. I'm done for the day, there is always tomorrow! I enjoy the people on TCS, there are a lot of different views here, and a lot of experience. I'm so glad we get along better with our love of cats than we do on political views! 

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I should be working instead of on the forum, I have so much to do but just can't help myself.
  I love reading and sharing other cat related stories.  One more minute and then I'll get my butt in gear.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow it's been awhile since anyone has posted in this thread.

I should be at work but I kind of injured myself at work last Thursday so I'm on doctor's orders to not return to work until tomorrow. Tomorrow the company is closed anyways (extra day off) so I won't go back until Tuesday. I'm ok, just kind of banged my wrist when I slipped on a wetter than usual floor. I didn't fall on the floor, just into a rack. The health service office insisted on x rays which I had done that afternoon and nothing is broken or fractured. And this was days after I stumbled down the loading dock stairs because of my wonky foot :doh: I grabbed the railing before I actually fell fortunately.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow it's been awhile since anyone has posted in this thread.

I should be at work but I kind of injured myself at work last Thursday so I'm on doctor's orders to not return to work until tomorrow. Tomorrow the company is closed anyways (extra day off) so I won't go back until Tuesday. I'm ok, just kind of banged my wrist when I slipped on a wetter than usual floor. I didn't fall on the floor, just into a rack. The health service office insisted on x rays which I had done that afternoon and nothing is broken or fractured. And this was days after I stumbled down the loading dock stairs because of my wonky foot :doh: I grabbed the railing before I actually fell fortunately.
i'm so glad your wrist wasn't broken or fractured! even banging a wrist can be quite painful though.

i should be back in bed! :sleep:

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ Yard work . We finally had rain this year . My cats enjoy the jungle but it has to be trimmed and raked .

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I need to go to the grocery store and also buy a card and birthday gift.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
LTS3 LTS3 please be careful! I just re-discovered this thread! I had a klutzy day on Saturday.
Wrist injuries can be serious... even after you think they are healed. They can come back and bite you!!

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have carpal tunnel anways so my wrists are always in some amount of pain. Having a job with constant repetitive wirst / hand action doesn't help :headshake: I knew the floor was basically a giant puddle (we were having maintenance done) but I still went sliding into a rack.

I probably should finish up getting a package together to send to someone.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It's a very rainy day out there and I should spend it cleaning the second floor of my house, but I doubt that will happen.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Making a list of the errands I'd like to do today.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Getting ready to head out the door. :running:

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Working. In my defense the billing system I use is glitchy today. I have been trying to attach documents to the same bill for the last 10 minutes. So far it has made me restart twice and is now frozen. Gotta love technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.