What should you be doing instead of being on TCS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

socksy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh geez, the list is endless. Kids' laundry, my online courses, cleaning the yard, cleaning the kitchen, cleaning out the basement, cleaning the whole house, making Halloween costumes, filling out forms, filling out other forms, sending mail, taking a shower. I missed an orthodontist appointment this morning because I have the flu. I'm just hunkered down trying not to feel guilty. Oh, yeah, and the kids spilled Raisin Bran on the living room floor and I have yet to vacuum it up (just picked up the raisins)

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
looking up estimated tax forms and printing them out.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At work
But I caught whatever bug my co-worker has and am staying home sick.
She went home early on Monday and was back yesterday bust still clearly not feeling great. I had lunch with her so probably got germs that way.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Ugh.  Sounds like we've all got some 'fun' stuff on our to-do lists today.  I should be going over the insurance review we had with our agent yesterday.  

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should be vacuuming. I need to break down and get someone to do my housekeeping. I need knee replacement surgery on both knees and it is really hard for me to do housekeeping. 

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise

I should be vacuuming. I need to break down and get someone to do my housekeeping. I need knee replacement surgery on both knees and it is really hard for me to do housekeeping. 
((hugs))) 

I have a bad knee also.. I was told 5 years ago that I needed a partial knee replacement.. Went back 4 years ago with pain, swelling, and knee going out on me; that I needed a total knee replacement... 

I am being conservative--- refusing to see a different orthopedic surgeon until the knee is really bad...

I understand you, completely about housework....

((hugs))

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I wear my Reebock / Rockport shoes with good arch support my knees are manageable. If I wear my nice sheepskin slippers all day when the winter weather keeps me inside - then my knees are in bad shape. They click, and sort of lock up when I get up after sitting for a while. So I'm managing without surgery, at least for now.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

((hugs))) 

I have a bad knee also.. I was told 5 years ago that I needed a partial knee replacement.. Went back 4 years ago with pain, swelling, and knee going out on me; that I needed a total knee replacement... 

I am being conservative--- refusing to see a different orthopedic surgeon until the knee is really bad...

I understand you, completely about housework....

((hugs))
Thanks Artiemom for the hugs. (((hugs))) to you too. 

I found out I needed knee replacement 6 years ago. I'm just scared to death of having it done. I'm kind of waiting for Muffy to pass before I have the surgery. I ldon't want to have a cat to care for while recovering from surgery. 

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
On my way to work. But I woke up with a really upset stomach and, I'm not sure what you would call it, chills? Sometimes I feel super hot but then I feel cold and have goosebumps and I'm wearing a long sleeved shirt. No, it's not hot flashes. I'm too young for that. Also have a stiff knee so climbing up and down step stools today is not going to happen.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Right now it's 7:00 AM, so I get a little TCS time. Busy day ahead though. :nod:

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Getting plates and drinks for the pizza hubby went to pick up. I had to wait until Casey was done kneading on me to get up.

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Packing my car up for tomorrow's trip back home.  But Atticus, my grey male tabby, is lying next to me on the motel bed, letting me rub his head and purring like a madman.

He's dozing and kneading the bed so I just can't get up until he does.  

It would be criminal.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Going for a walk!

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eating lunch and reviewing meeting notes ahead of a TC meeting. Hopefully Leroy won't start trilling during the TC

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Going to work!  
   I only have a couple of weeks left of going into this office to do bookkeeping and then I'm officially retired from that job.  But mentally I'm already over it so I keep procrastinating about going in.  

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I need to get on the exercise bike!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I should be still getting the house back to normal after Thanksgiving, but I'm just too tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.