What should you be doing instead of being on TCS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
honestly, i should be doing some leisure type activity......like working on a jigsaw puzzle, reading, or watching a tv show. i've got the household chores for today done, but will be filling out a form and finishing writing a couple letters later on.
I consider TCS a leisure activity

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I should be doing a lot of things but mostly taking down Halloween stuff. It is way past time. But in my defense, last weekend I did a Craft show on Sat. and went to the Cat Show with the Shelter on Sunday. During the week, I only have 2 hours or less before I have to get MIL supper and to bed, so it is not much time for a big project. And it I HAVE to play with the foster kittens!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Cleaning cats' water fountains, putting away laundry, starting dinner...maybe just 10 more minutes... :lol:

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should be at work, but I called in. I should also be trying to break down my couch so I can toss it and make room for these two armchairs I bought yesterday.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Start laundry and put in a call to our cable provider that I've been putting off because we have to renegotiate our contract. :sigh:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Put together Hekitty's new scratching post. It's very sturdy, and really tall, so she'll be able to get a full streeeeeeeeeetch in! Not sure where I'm going to put it yet! I now have a good scratcher for every room in the house...upright, angled and flat!

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I should be doing my laundry. I gathered it together and threw it on top of the washing machine. Starting the machine and putting soap in seemed like a lot of effort so I just closed the pantry door and left everything there. LOL

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I should be doing my laundry. I gathered it together and threw it on top of the washing machine. Starting the machine and putting soap in seemed like a lot of effort so I just closed the pantry door and left everything there. LOL
You don't want to get too exhausted to play with the cats - you made a good decision!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I should be (and promise I will in a little while) emptying out three bookcases so that Jazzy (my neighbor) and I can shift them around tomorrow. The deepest of the three is right next to the closet door, and keeps it from opening fully. Moving it to the middle, and the two shallower ones to the end will make things MUCH easier for me!

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
I'm actually ditching cable on the 20th of this month, and going to a firestick. I am keeping my internet, though. My bill will drop $100 a month. I can live with that!
I'm going to get high speed internet on the 23rd tell Directv to kick off, got a fire stick and just got my digital antenna. Just need to go up and install it..maybe. I'm hoping the firestick has the same stuff as antenna then get sling orange pack for Jons guy caka like History channel and national geographic channel type stuff plus we got netflix. Cant wait!

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Um, in bed keeping warm on a cold slushy day? :wink: Unfortunately I'm at work and it doesn't look like anyone else will be in. I envy those who can work from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.