What should you be doing instead of being on TCS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I should be working on my self assessment for my performance review but I' m stuck on what to write since objectives were never discussed or established:frustrated:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
There's nothing I should be doing, but I could be figuring out my firestick! There's gonna be a learning curve!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Firesticks are kind of easy to figure out.. You just have to decide what stations you want as a queue.. which ones are free and which ones you have to pay for.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I should be working on my self assessment for my performance review but I' m stuck on what to write since objectives were never discussed or established:frustrated:
I'm having a sense of frustration with you here.. that's just a little crazy.

For me:
  • the washing up
  • shopping
  • writing tonight's class
  • planting parsley
and about 3,298 other things.

I probably should get started...

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Baking a pan of cornbread for tomorrow's dressing/stuffing. I don't stuff, I make it on the side. I DO have the regular bread out on a platter getting nicely stale for the procedure, though! Thankfully, it does not require supervision. It will get stale right by itself!

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never thought of letting it get stale by itself. Stupid me used to drive around to outlets looking for stale bread.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I never thought of letting it get stale by itself. Stupid me used to drive around to outlets looking for stale bread.
Another option is to toast the bread (I do it in the oven) and then you can either cube it or send it through the food processor. I use around 8 breads and it's definitely a long process.

What should I be doing? I still need to finish putting the house back in order after Thanksgiving. Almost there though.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Ironing the bedroom curtains. No, I'm not that OCD, but they are new. I hung them and hoped that the fold lines would fall out, but they haven't. I really SHOULD iron the darned things...but cats are SO MUCH MORE FUN!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I’m on the exercise bike right now, so I’m multitasking. :lol:

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Benefits enrollment. The company is switching to a new benefits provider so everyone has to choose new benefits for 2019. I have health and dental and transit and short term disability all set. It's all the optional extras like supplemental life, supplemental AD&D, accident insurance, hospital insurance, etc that I'm not sure about :dizzy: I don't want to get the cheapest option and get screwed later with expenses (say, if I end up seriously ill or injured in the hospital) but at the same time, the higher options are pricey and I'm not sure if I can afford to have more taken out of my paycheck plus afford cost of living expenses in this area even taking into account my expected pay raise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.