What Nicknames Has Your Cat Earned?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Maggie is Maggie May, Magpie, Mag, Mags, Moogie, Moogs, Maggie Migglebottom, Maggie Migglebutt. Demi is Demolition, Deminator, Dem, Dem-Dem, Demipoops. He's Bad Boy when he's waking me up at 4am. He's Mama's Baby, or Mama's Little Angel when he's being sweet.
Those are great!!

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Parker and Dudley both have many silly nicknames.

But the main ones for Parker are: "Sparkles," because he's always getting glitter [and other bits of detritus] on him from my crafting (and he shines, regardless); "Pootles," just because; and "Parky-Pootles," clearly. Oh, and he's also my "Little One," because he is.

And, Dudley: "Wuddy Woos," obviously, no explanation necessary; "Dudey," because he's a dude, of course; and "Bearcat/Bearpaws," because he's 16.8lb of solid fluff with huge brown paws.

P & D:

View attachment 219323
Oh my goodness what a giant cuddle toy he is! So beautiful

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Our cat Rico earned the name Reeky because when he was a kitten he was such a nervous little guy and had horrible stinky diarrhea when he first came to live with us. Fortunately he outgrew that phase :) but the name stuck--Stinky Reeky or Reeks. :lol:
Haha! Some nicknames never get forgotten!

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
I used to call Kitty my Little Trouble Maker.

When I first brought her into the building I work at she pulled up a metal heat register and went down a duct. I had to take a section of duct work apart to get her.

I put a counter weight on the register in their safe room so she couldn’t repeat it.

I tried to keep her out of the ceiling but the more difficult I made it the more dangerous so I gave up.

Now she lives at my house she is far more relaxed, I call her Princess Kitty.

Oh my goodness what work lol!

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well let's see here, I'll give the real name then their nicknames

Kitty katniss caterdeen: ma'amedty, kitten, Mrs. Niss's, steener mc steen

Moo moo: moo moo fat, shock-le-moo (said in a French voice) moo moo fat

Dozer: bulldozer, doderman, dode, bulldozer fat, and a few words we will bleep out. His name fits him, and he's a butt lol

Mama kitty: Bert n dertin, Bert, mom, nom, monner nonner, baby kitty

Bob: bobolicious, bodo, butsie, wish butt, bodo wish, luscious, butsielish

Merlin: merlinian falcon, falcon, falconry, my merlinian

Mr Duckworth: ducky, dut dut

Ethel: measle and get off my face!

Edna: aunt Edna with the smokers cough

Lucy: Lucille, woocy, get out of the toilet!

Mr mooney: moon eyes, Mr moon

Bob and katniss are diaper babies hence the butt and stinky ones lol, and they have to have constant talking while u change them so they get more names. The longer everyone is here the more names they get lol!
I love it lol!!!So true, the more time you drive me crazy the more names you earn!:D

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
furmonster mom furmonster mom Loki sounds like my dozer! I love the name teaka by the way
lol....

Things I most often say to Loki:
  • Get out of the kitchen!
  • Get down from the counter!
  • Get out of my plants!!!!
  • NO! now quit whining about it.
  • Hey! go use your post!
  • Be nice to Teaka!
  • *gasping for breath in the middle of the night* Get off my chest!
  • No, you cannot have my lap for another hour... I need to move
  • Yes, I still love you.... butthead.
Teaka is a name I kinda made up outta the blue... Her coloring reminded me of unfinished teak wood. She came to us named Coco, which didn't really fit to my mind. She has a more refined personality... a little shy at first, but super sweet when she warms up to ya.

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
lol....

• Hey! go use your post!
  • Be nice to Teaka!
Teaka is a name I kinda made up outta the blue... Her coloring reminded me of unfinished teak wood. She came to us named Coco, which didn't really fit to my mind. She has a more refined personality... a little shy at first, but super sweet when she warms up to ya.
Hahahaha! At least of you get lots of excel use and excitement! What a stinker, lol! It’s so fun to hear these.:)

Kitty Mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
lol....

• Hey! go use your post!
  • Be nice to Teaka!
My usual line is "what is that noise and don't make me come in there". Sometimes its like having a house full of two year olds :climbcat:

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Toffee: "Sphinx" (his features are quite intriguing), "Trouble", "Little Monster", "Toff Toff", "Tofster"
Fudge: "Owl Eyes" (his eyes are so big and amber!), "Old Man" (because he's an old cat trapped inside a kitten's body!), "Fudgey", "Fudgy-Wudgy"

We call them both squeakers and little lions, too.
Oh my goodness I see what you mean, what a face! And I also just love the naughty names because I can just imagine how they have been earned! :)

deathecatlover

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Bk:
Baby kitty bump (her normal name is babykitty/bk.): she would sit under the blankets on beds, making a babykitty-shaped bump :p
Apple: her previous name from the family we got her from.
kittyroll: a joke name i called her because she layed curled up a lot, so she looked like a cinnamon roll/bun.
Luna:
Lunatic: because she runs around like a madman :crazy: :hyper:
Guardkitten: because she likes to sit by the window and sit there
Huf rebeffi: a joke between my friends, because luna decided to walk across my keyboard while I was chatting online with my friends. we made a whole story based completely on luna walking on the keyboard. huf rebeffi was a name that popped up. :hellocomputer:
oona: how my neice says luna. so we say "oona" a lot because it's adorable. (my neice is 2) :D

Crazycatlady1129

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh lord...
Sheridan, aka Wild Child, Lovabug, Sherry, Attack Cat, Patch, Miss Royal Loudmouth, Darling, Sweetpea, and many more lol

Serenity, aka Shy Kitty, Snuggabug, Lovey, Sweetness, Hidearoo, Songstress, The Huntress, Leapster McGee, Killer, and many more lol

Sabrina, aka Shadow, Witchy, Snuggabug, Fat Cat, Devil Spawn, Princess, Miss Piggy, Beauty, Dollbaby, and many more lol

Mind you, these photos are a bit old... all the recent ones I have taken are nothing but a blur! The girls won't sit still for five seconds! Lol

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bk:
Baby kitty bump (her normal name is babykitty/bk.): she would sit under the blankets on beds, making a babykitty-shaped bump :p
Apple: her previous name from the family we got her from.
kittyroll: a joke name i called her because she layed curled up a lot, so she looked like a cinnamon roll/bun.
Luna:
Lunatic: because she runs around like a madman :crazy: :hyper:
Guardkitten: because she likes to sit by the window and sit there
Huf rebeffi: a joke between my friends, because luna decided to walk across my keyboard while I was chatting online with my friends. we made a whole story based completely on luna walking on the keyboard. huf rebeffi was a name that popped up. :hellocomputer:
oona: how my neice says luna. so we say "oona" a lot because it's adorable. (my neice is 2) :D
Oh my goodness what great reasons, lol! The keyboard name is priceless, as is the name from the little one. Those are always the most precious! At this rate it sounds like you’re still collecting, me too, lol!

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh lord...
Sheridan, aka Wild Child, Lovabug, Sherry, Attack Cat, Patch, Miss Royal Loudmouth, Darling, Sweetpea, and many more lol

Serenity, aka Shy Kitty, Snuggabug, Lovey, Sweetness, Hidearoo, Songstress, The Huntress, Leapster McGee, Killer, and many more lol

Sabrina, aka Shadow, Witchy, Snuggabug, Fat Cat, Devil Spawn, Princess, Miss Piggy, Beauty, Dollbaby, and many more lol

Mind you, these photos are a bit old... all the recent ones I have taken are nothing but a blur! The girls won't sit still for five seconds! Lol
Hahaha! The best pets always have the most loving names, and the most diabolical mixed in! Those are great, and the kittlings are adorable too! I think the more names, the more fun they’ve brought their family

LisaT.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Both of mine are called "Love Bug", "Dolly", "Sweetheart", "Kitty Girl" and "Kitty Boy".
Windy is called "Win" or "Wind", and my new kitty, Theo, is called "Thee Thee" and "Little man". I'm sure there will be more to come!