What Nicknames Has Your Cat Earned?

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Our kitten has earned 3:

”Kitten Little”- at first, terrified of air- the sky was falling the sky was falling!

“Garbage Cat”- I drew the line at eating my pickles. Why when you have organic cat food?!

“2 lb Gorilla”- HOW can something so dainty stomp and smash about the hallway at night?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sophie is Sophiesaurus (Saurus for short). DD came up with this one and it suits her especially during a bout of the zoomies. She's a 5 pound wrecking ball. She is also called Kitten because she is the youngest in the house and she's quite small.

Lilith is The Queen. She can be quite bossy and she lets everyone know that SHE is the boss. She is also Lily Belle and Little Belle (she is also very small- just under 5 pounds).

Sophie

Lilith

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Charlie has a lot of nicknames! I call him Charp (because of the noise he makes watching birds), and Orange Cutesicle (because he’s the color of an orange creamsicle), and then some more random, cute names: Charlie-man, Little Dude, Furry Guy, and Kitlove.
Haha!

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sophie is Sophiesaurus (Saurus for short). DD came up with this one and it suits her especially during a bout of the zoomies. She's a 5 pound wrecking ball. She is also called Kitten because she is the youngest in the house and she's quite small.

Lilith is The Queen. She can be quite bossy and she lets everyone know that SHE is the boss. She is also Lily Belle and Little Belle (she is also very small- just under 5 pounds).

Sophie

Lilith

I think it’s amazing that one cat can elicit so many because of crazy moods! Adorable!!!

Ardina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Saipha has pica - at some point she started responding to "Hey! What are you eating!?!" She's also earned the names Squish and Cuddle Puddle for her chubbiness and tendency to melt into a puddle in my lap.

Mishka goes by Mishkit, Floofball, and Thumper (for the nightly thumpa-thumpa-thumpa sounds as she races up and down the hall). I also call her Hissykit when I have to clip her claws or pick out her matts. :p

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Somehow Lelia ended up with a lot of nicknames. There's just shortening her name to Lele (Leli?) or Lelees (I don't even know how they'd be spelled, lol)

Then there's all the variations with "girl"
-pretty girl
-good girl
-skinny girl (She's very long and lean)
-silly girl

And occasionally "brat" when she's being a bit mischievous. So nothing super creative, but she's rarely called her full name.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maggie is Maggie May, Magpie, Mag, Mags, Moogie, Moogs, Maggie Migglebottom, Maggie Migglebutt. Demi is Demolition, Deminator, Dem, Dem-Dem, Demipoops. He's Bad Boy when he's waking me up at 4am. He's Mama's Baby, or Mama's Little Angel when he's being sweet.

Last edited:

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
Parker and Dudley both have many silly nicknames.

But the main ones for Parker are: "Sparkles," because he's always getting glitter [and other bits of detritus] on him from my crafting (and he shines, regardless); "Pootles," just because; and "Parky-Pootles," clearly. Oh, and he's also my "Little One," because he is.

And, Dudley: "Wuddy Woos," obviously, no explanation necessary; "Dudey," because he's a dude, of course; and "Bearcat/Bearpaws," because he's 16.8lb of solid fluff with huge brown paws.

P & D:

IMG_1777.jpg

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Our cat Rico earned the name Reeky because when he was a kitten he was such a nervous little guy and had horrible stinky diarrhea when he first came to live with us. Fortunately he outgrew that phase :) but the name stuck--Stinky Reeky or Reeks. :lol:

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to call Kitty my Little Trouble Maker.

When I first brought her into the building I work at she pulled up a metal heat register and went down a duct. I had to take a section of duct work apart to get her.

I put a counter weight on the register in their safe room so she couldn’t repeat it.

I tried to keep her out of the ceiling but the more difficult I made it the more dangerous so I gave up.

Now she lives at my house she is far more relaxed, I call her Princess Kitty.

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well let's see here, I'll give the real name then their nicknames

Kitty katniss caterdeen: ma'amedty, kitten, Mrs. Niss's, steener mc steen

Moo moo: moo moo fat, shock-le-moo (said in a French voice) moo moo fat

Dozer: bulldozer, doderman, dode, bulldozer fat, and a few words we will bleep out. His name fits him, and he's a butt lol

Mama kitty: Bert n dertin, Bert, mom, nom, monner nonner, baby kitty

Bob: bobolicious, bodo, butsie, wish butt, bodo wish, luscious, butsielish

Merlin: merlinian falcon, falcon, falconry, my merlinian

Mr Duckworth: ducky, dut dut

Ethel: measle and get off my face!

Edna: aunt Edna with the smokers cough

Lucy: Lucille, woocy, get out of the toilet!

Mr mooney: moon eyes, Mr moon

Bob and katniss are diaper babies hence the butt and stinky ones lol, and they have to have constant talking while u change them so they get more names. The longer everyone is here the more names they get lol!

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, Suki is rarely called just "Suki." Shushki, Shushkibob, Zucchini, Zooki are some of her more common nicknames.

We like to called Snake "Raccoon".
IMG_9740.JPG

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mowgli is called Mowgli Monster or the Monster from the Black Lagoon because one of his favorite games is to lie in wait in a dark corner and jump out at us.
Oh my goodness that must wake you up, haha!

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Somehow Lelia ended up with a lot of nicknames. There's just shortening her name to Lele (Leli?) or Lelees (I don't even know how they'd be spelled, lol)

Then there's all the variations with "girl"
-pretty girl
-good girl
-skinny girl (She's very long and lean)
-silly girl

And occasionally "brat" when she's being a bit mischievous. So nothing super creative, but she's rarely called her full name.
I think everyone has many names for their pets, no wonder she doesn’t listen and looks at me like I have three heads!