What Nicknames Has Your Cat Earned?

Sonatine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Amelia's official nickname is Millie (and that's the one I'm teaching her to come to since it's less of a mouthful.

Kitty and Little Kitty are obvious ones. A more amusing nickname for her is Frankenkitty, because her front half and back half look like they came from two different cats, build wise.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Amelia's official nickname is Millie (and that's the one I'm teaching her to come to since it's less of a mouthful.

Kitty and Little Kitty are obvious ones. A more amusing nickname for her is Frankenkitty, because her front half and back half look like they came from two different cats, build wise.
I love Frankenkitty haha! Do you have a picture of her halves?

Sonatine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
FlawlessImperfection FlawlessImperfection

It's kind of hard to see in a photo, but these two sort of show her asymmetry:

IMG_0727.JPG

(a profile...)

IMG_E0929.JPG
(...and her signature catspread)

Her back half is... large. She's got huge hind legs but her front half is kind of dainty (at least to the touch; her fur's pretty plushy so it's harder to see in pictures); her head is small and dainty too. When she crouches she looks like a pear. And that nubby tail makes her look weirder still. Don't get me wrong, she's absolutely adorable, just kind of a weird shaped cat! Not built like any other kitty that I've had the pleasure of knowing.

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise

View attachment 246167
(a profile...)

View attachment 246173 (...and her signature catspread)

Her back half is... large. She's got huge hind legs but her front half is kind of dainty (at least to the touch; her fur's pretty plushy so it's harder to see in pictures); her head is small and dainty too. When she crouches she looks like a pear. And that nubby tail makes her look weirder still. Don't get me wrong, she's absolutely adorable, just kind of a weird shaped cat! Not built like any other kitty that I've had the pleasure of knowing.
Oh my goodness you are right!! Wow! I’ve never seen that before, she’s so cute- and so unique! I love it! We need to find someone here who knows genetics to see if they can figure this one out, she’s just the best! I love anything unique and different, and she’s got such a great face too- she reminds me a bit of Buttercup!

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise

View attachment 246167
(a profile...)

View attachment 246173 (...and her signature catspread)

@1CatOverTheLine can you shed some rays on the adorable Frankenkitty??
:rolleyes2:

adventuregirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The Beast. When Oscar wakes up from a nap he immediately starts meowing loudly. He is in perfect health, just seems to like to let us know he has woke up. We started jokingly saying “The Beast has Awoken”

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sombra doesn't have a nickname of her own but some times absentmindedly I call her Cucu (pronounced coocoo) which was Cucumella's nickname. This is some times called to my attention by some member of my family who will say "you are calling her Cucu,you know,"? :petcat::redcat: and yet their colouring is quite different.

echo.rory.noodles

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh soooo many lol! We joke that Rory doesn’t respond to her actual name because we call her so many different things.

Rory: Rorby, Rorbo, Rorbot, blackie (my SO’s grandfather only refers to her as this lol), squeaky (she has a very high pitched meow and also has always whistled when she breathes), broom cat (always rolling around on the floor and picking up dust)

Noodles: Noodle caboodle, Noodle doodle, ramen noodle, every type of pasta you can think of, masked ranger, Zorro

Echo: she doesn’t have many nicknames except for kitty, mama, and princess kitty

RajaNMizu

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Reading through this was a hoot! It also made me realize Raja barely has any nicknames (Raj?) and other basic ones (pretty girl)...while Mizu has a bunch. Meez....Mee-za-la, Meezie...and Zoo...when she's being a bit more of a beast.:devilcat:

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A couple of more nicknames that mine have:
I sometimes call Olivie "Little one" because she is the littlest of my 3.
Hotaru is also known as "Smiley" because she always has that big smile on her face.

huxleysmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I call my girl “Your Ladyship” because for the last couple of days, she would only eat if I hand-fed her. Granted, she was not feeling so good due to an infection after her spay operation, but that may stick! Lol
Took her to the vet today and after a shot of antibiotic and pain meds, she is starting to do better, but still rather enjoys licking food off my finger!

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Toby - The tobster, Toblerone, T Kitty, Scooter, Slim

Chewie - Chewbacca, Chewman, Chew Chew, Chubbs, stinky or stinky bum (he's had anal gland issues:lol:)

Hank - Hankers, Hankeroo, Bud Bud, Sketch, Cranky pants

ALL the cats have been called, sucky pants on numerous occasions:D They all "milk it" when attention is on the line!

roobear

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Alaska hasn't really earned many nicknames yet but i call her Laska, I called her that even before i found out that it was Polish for love. We also call her Alliecat, the only one she has earned is Daddy's girl, she loves her daddy.