What did you dream about last night?

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Not last night, but I was re-reading my old dream journal yesterday and about 8 years ago I had dreamed something that I'd forgotten about, but now is so vivid again. In short, I was talking with a few people I know IRL, and they were all expressing fears about dying. Then, I was standing in a room talking to the people I'd known IRL who had already passed away. They were excitedly talking about how great it was to FINALLY be "alive" for real, without the worries, aches, or pains. It was a really cool one and I'm glad I was smart enough to write it down.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m beginning to wonder if I don’t remember my dreams, b/c I’m just too busy during the day & exhaust myself, or b/c when I take my glasses off, I’m essentially blind, thus making my dreams too blurry.
do you need cataract surgery?

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
do you need cataract surgery?
Does that effect your dreams? Yes eventually but it hasn’t developed enough. My siblings are well over a decade older than myself, and they’ve both had it done.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Does that effect your dreams? Yes eventually but it hasn’t developed enough. My siblings are well over a decade older than myself, and they’ve both had it done.
i don't know...just a thought since your vision is poor

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had like 5 dreams last night. I remembered when I woke up from each of them, but it's a bit fuzzy now that I want to write them out.
In one, a wasp got in my hair at the nape of my neck. I woke up from that one actually sitting up and trying to brush it away. And in another, I ran into my old friend/neighbor...can't remember much else.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOL, I had one where I was sitting at a table eating bacon with my contractor friend and my best friend from elementary school. Then I told my friend that her sister (she was a borderline prodigy, straight A's, smart as can be) was at the school so much I thought she was the mascot. :lol:

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't remember what I dreamed last night, but I do remember what I dreamed the night before. I had a dream that I was visiting an old boss and I was telling her that I was pregnant (I'm not, but hopefully next year) and that I was having a girl I was going to name Evangeline (which is the top girl name for me). Having a baby has been on my mind A LOT lately, so it's not surprising it's invading my dreams.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another weird dream...
My husband and I were out on our deck, I was talking to my Mom on the phone and a big weird wind storm?? came thru....but the winds stayed above us...like, we didn't feel it, our stuff didn't blow away. We could only see the big trees and what not bending and things being tossed about, but it wasn't constant...IDK it was just weird. So, first a huge treehouse from 2 doors down lifted right out of the tree and crash landed in our neighbors yard, then a huge flag pole just fell over. Then, something blew up in the distance, and you could see the electricity spark as it went down every line to each hydro pole...like a lead to a stick of dynamite and at every hydro pole, there would be a small explosion as the sparking reached it. I looked into my house thru the window and saw that our power went out when the explosion happened to the pole in front of our house. Then I woke up.
Oh and FYI, the tree house and flag pole don't exist in real life.
Other than the power going out, it looked like our house was spared from any damage from this invisible force that was randomly picking up and throwing stuff around our neighborhood.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband and I were out on our deck, I was talking to my Mom on the phone and a big weird wind storm?? came thru....but the winds stayed above us...like, we didn't feel it, our stuff didn't blow away. We could only see the big trees and what not bending and things being tossed about, but it wasn't constant...IDK it was just weird. So, first a huge treehouse from 2 doors down lifted right out of the tree and crash landed in our neighbors yard, then a huge flag pole just fell over. Then, something blew up in the distance, and you could see the electricity spark as it went down every line to each hydro pole...like a lead to a stick of dynamite and at every hydro pole, there would be a small explosion as the sparking reached it. I looked into my house thru the window and saw that our power went out when the explosion happened to the pole in front of our house. Then I woke up.
Oh and FYI, the tree house and flag pole don't exist in real life.
Other than the power going out, it looked like our house was spared from any damage from this invisible force that was randomly picking up and throwing stuff around our neighborhood.
Soooooo...Should I be freaking out a bit that we just got a weather alert for a major wind storm???? With wind gust potential of up to 110km/hr.....
:paranoid: