What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Who wants to see tiny kittens??
They are about 12 hours old in these pictures.
1000053448.jpg
1000053447.jpg

So backstory there is this stray cat with broken leg i have been taking care of since christmas. I scheduled her for spay but since i applied for government subsidized program it took longer than expected and she is suddenly pregnant. One day she went missing and i found her and kittens in nearby abandoned building.

1000053404.jpg

Her leg is dislocated but she's fine and can walk around. (It aeem to have happened long ago)The vet said she is fine, the limp is gonna be permanent so i have her wearing sock on the limping limb so she wont get wounded on the street asphalts.

Cannot put her in because rivel is so easily stressed, but otherwise she is healthy and i have vaccinated her. the pregnancy was kinda unexpected <_<

I brought them to the vet for exams and they are staying there till monday because i will be so busy.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
One day she went missing and i found her and kittens in nearby abandoned building. I brought them to the vet for exams and they are staying there till monday because i will be so busy.
Bless your heart, you're their angel guardian. :heartshape:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sophie is sitting on the desk next to me. Lilith just left the camper tent where she had her mid morning nap and is now in the unicorn tent for her afternoon nap. She did find a way to claim both of them. I should know better than to underestimate her. :sigh: :lol:

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
XiaoXiao and LiLi are sleeping off the trauma of having to interact with an Outsider (my dad) today. XX just rolled over in his bed and threw a paw over the edge then started making soft snuffly snores, I can see his nose sticking up in the air too so he must be rolled into quite the funny position.

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tigger and Willow were outside, they fled back inside from a terrifying boom (bird scarer) hiding somewhere inside now, just in case it comes looking for them :catrub: :catlove:

eevans3373

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
G

Good to see you,was thinking about you the other day!
Been supah busy with work.

They must have had extra energy. It wasn't a serious cat battle. It was a prolonged kitty wrestling match that I haven't seen them engage in since they were very young. Kitty king of the hill match on the bed. They ended up settling down and sleeping quietly in a kitty pile.

The boy is presently "helping" me work. While the girl is in a cat tree watching cat tv.

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's supper time and the four of us (Swambo, Belle, Minerva and Myself) are eating together as a family. At least, we're supposed to be eating as a family. I'm not sure Belle, our four year old Tabby, or Minerva, our 7 month old Border Collie, got the memo. Belle thinks Minerva is too undisciplined for family meals and Minerva is more interested in a game of chase around the table, regardless of who is chasing who. For her part, Belle is more than willing to teach Minerva manners with a quick paw. Fortunately, with claws sheathed.

Now it's a game of Who Loves Dad More as Swambo looks on with amusement. It's lunge and parry as the opponents set out to prove who can protect me better from the other. Trapped in my chair between each faction's discontent, every tooth and claw striking my ankles is a sharp reminder of the devoted, selfless love given to us by cat and dog.

Yep. It's all about the love.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton had a mid-morning snack and it must have tuckered him out. All that energy to gobble up his food so he's napping in the sun now. :zzzcat::sleepycat:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Little junkies! :lol:

My two are flaked out on and under the bed, as am I - it's hot here and going to be a stinker of a night, only going down to 22C and supposed to go up to 38C tomorrow. Ugh! And I have to go out three times!

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Bad news. I found 2 kittens in a bad shape yesterday, took them to the vet.

One of them passed away this morning according to the vet, one is still in a very bad condition. Hope he pulls trough :(

Sorry if this was the wrong place to post it.

1000057522.jpg

1000057191.jpg

The orange one didnt survive. Black tabby is still in icu 🙏