What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Willows washing herself next to me, Tigger came for a cuddle then asked to go back down so she can snuggle on meowmys dressing gown which is on the floor as Tigger finds it helps her hurties ❤

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
KoKo was sleeping on my chest until she heard XiaoXiao approaching and woke up with a happy VRRR. She hopped off me to go to him then he licked her till she started growling which ran him off! Why can‘t I have just one affectionate bonded pair :angrywoman:

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
KoKo was sleeping on my chest until she heard XiaoXiao approaching and woke up with a happy VRRR. She hopped off me to go to him then he licked her till she started growling which ran him off! Why can‘t I have just one affectionate bonded pair :angrywoman:
She maybe got overstimulated? :catrub:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Taking turns chasing each other like they used to do before "the fight" a month ago. A good sign things may be back to normal soon.

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just heard the sound of a cat landing on the counter (they’re allowed in one spot so they can access the window) but it sounded weird. Turned around KOKO IS ALREADY JUMPING HIGH ENOUGH TO GET UP THERE AAAAA

She’s in the window now with YanYan, surprised the cat hater hasn’t ejected her from the private club.

eevans3373

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Gracie is sleeping on my lap but will have to get up soon because I need to go and get dinner.
View attachment 472859
Looks like dinners goanna be late!

Samantha is sleeping next to my pillow on my left. Mr. T. Bear is sleeping to my right on a body pillow.

Samantha has her butt right against my pillow. Usually, she isn't such a space invader.

KittyCat_chitchat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cleo was just out with my Dad, 'helping' him garden. She's now safely back inside and washing her paws - after walking across all the chairs in the sitting room to make sure we know they're all hers and we're just allowed to sit on them sometimes. Ozzie is still out there being a majestic Bengal tiger, which he always insists he is until either it's dinner time, or something scary happens like a human on a chair unexpectedly standing up.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gracie is at the top of the cat tree looking out the sliding glass door into the backyard. Boone is asleep at the bottom of the cat tree.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jackpot is asleep in the Cat Tree.
Miles is bored either trying to open a door he shouldn't or quietly wandering .

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
All three sleeping in their favorite cat beds.

Also been harness training them lately (YanYan had a bit of this when she was younger but an in incident with the high winds out here terrified me and I haven’t since). With all the tornados across the country during that last big storm I figured having them trained better for emergencies is important. Then I can also get them used to being latched to their carriers for when we need to drive with them so they can look out and (hopefully) not yeowl the whole way.

Attachments