What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Gunther4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shorty is out in the living room fascinated with a toy, Heathen has claimed the new ottoman as her little mountain and is fast asleep, Buddy is at the landing on the stairs grooming himself.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've gone to bed really early and Daisy's decided beside me under the blankets is the place to be. Not sure why, it's not cold, and she never sleeps in there. Could be because I was out for a couple of hours today.
Phoebe's in her usual evening spot when she's not in front of the television - her cushion under the bed.
3180F899-C970-4A61-9E12-01E451B7403B.jpeg

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LiLi - is sleeping like a baby on the couch
YanYan - being a gargoyle on her cat scratch post while watching a gameplay video of "Ratopia" (I wonder if it makes her hungry seeing so many digital mice...?)
XiaoXiao - uh I do not know where my son is. Oh sleeping on his pink pillow from IKEA in the cat tower.

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Both are tucked up in bed with me, Willows still a bit unsure, as I smell of oranges from having a bath and using shampoo and bath stuff, she got scared by the bath stuff cause it smells of oranges and it eats cats apparently ❤

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
YanYan is sitting beside me staring like I've lost my mind because she hears this video in the background lol

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
YanYan is sitting beside me staring like I've lost my mind because she hears this video in the background lol

Mine were all on high alert with the yowling cat but when that guitar started- they did not like it in the least,really wanted Mom to MAKE IT STOP

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tiggers on my lap

Willows having a wee in the tray, she will dive out of it in a minute and run away just in case the vet smell turns into the actual vet and comes for her

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine are all playing musical chairs this morning- Timmy jumped into the chair out in the patio that Max was on- Graycie is in Timmy's enclosure sleeping,Bella left her little bed out in the patio and is lying on Timmy's chair- Max came in to lay on Timmy's ottoman and Sami is in the kitchen laying in Graycies old spot on the stove top cover???? Swap day- here's Max who is usually outside and Timmy is usually here:

Attachments