What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

eevans3373

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yesterday I cleaned and rearranged my cat's nursery. I moved their robot litter box to a new location. Looking at the usage stats sent to my phone they have been playing in the litterbox all morning interrupting its cleaning cycle over and over and over again.

I vacuumed up an ungodly amount of litter from the floor, cat tree, desk, printer, daybed. I can only assume they were not aligned of having the room free of cat litter outside the box and are doing their best to remediate the situation by aggressively shoveling all the cat litter out of the box and scattering it all over the room.

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Willow's on my lap, hoping to stop me wrapping up the last few presents cause poor baby is scared of the sticky tape :heartshape: :catrub:

Tigger's sat on the floor staring at me, hoping for more food :petcat:

Tigger says someone mentioned food :hyper:

eevans3373

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Samantha is sleeping on the bed. Teddie Bear is downstairs on the cat tree.

AelitaJezebelle

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My baby is currently sitting on the window sill with her head slightly poked out (don't worry, there's a screen) watching whatever's going on in the apartment parking lot.

eevans3373

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sounds like Teddie Bear just closed him and his sister in the bathroom. AGAIN. For the second time this evening and.... I 've lost track of how many times total.

Teddie is a very special little gentleman.

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just heard XiaoXiao crying and got worried. Went into the kitchen and he is yowling sadly in the direction of the window, where YanYan has escaped to hide from him LOL. He is crying because she refuses to play with him cause he is a bully.

LiLi is hanging out in the cat tower drifting off to sleep.

The past few days I've been switching LiLi over to a low carb kitten food and I think she may (fingers crossed) finally be getting better.

2:23AM update: I found LiLi napping in her backpack carrier and I am so happy she likes it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
While SWAMBO is taking Minerva, our new Border Collie pup, out for her morning walk, Belle is reaching through the bars of the dog kennel trying to steal kibble from Minerva’s bowl. I keep telling Belle dog food isn’t good for her, but she won’t listen.

Minerva hears to what I tell Belle about dog food and figures cat food must be better and tries to steal from Belle. However, a quick right hook from Belle dissuades her. Minerva is further disappointed because Belle always finishes her meals, leaving no leftovers behind.

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LiLi is in her cage eating the new homemade beef and beef live pate, but she scattered the parts she didn't like of her last meal (her mama messed up cooking the lamb, how dare she) across the floor so it distracted her and she's playing with a chunk of dried meat (brb cleaning it all up lmao)

XiaoXiao begged for second meal, something he never does, which means I am a fantastic cat food cook and so proud. He finished and is zooming across the house like a whole new cat.

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Willow's hiding cause the scary wrapping paper and sticky tape has been out hunting again, she's certain it's carnivorous (spelling) and it eats cats :running: silly baby :heartshape:

Tigger's investigating the presents, to make sure they are not going to come hunting her sister :catrub: