What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boone is laying on the floor near my bed and Gracie is in the window looking outside

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Willow's pacing around in the sitting room, complaining about the snow outside (apparently I can make it leave)

Tigger's hiding because she just had her meds and she thinks if she hides then the meds that she already had can't get her :heartshape: :catrub::petcat:

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Willow's pacing around in the sitting room, complaining about the snow outside (apparently I can make it leave)

Tigger's hiding because she just had her meds and she thinks if she hides then the meds that she already had can't get her :heartshape: :catrub::petcat:
I now think she was hiding cause she's got a hurtie, she's restless now, trying to make hurties go away

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tigger's meds are working, she's currently playing with a insect of some description, I can't see exactly what it is, whatever it is it's a tiny little thing, maybe a ant or something related to ants :catrub:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Graycie & Max are sleeping out in the patio-Sami is playing with a toy in the hallway and yelling at it-Bella is just about finished watching him play,will nibble on some kibble,come see me & then head out to the patio and Timmy is sound asleep on the ottoman next to me on the couch....

Yep,Bella just got to the food dish!lol

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Willow's hiding from the terrifying wrapping paper and sticky tape, Tigger's looking for more food (she needs her meds soon, Tigger does) :catrub:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
It's Midnight and everyone( except me) is sound asleep..... I'm looking at TV and to my right Graycie is ontop of Timmy's enclosure, Sami on the cat condo next to it- to my left are Bella in her stroller & Timmy next to it on the ottoman.....in front of me is Max,outside in the Patio

I love seeing all 5 babies sleeping peacefully.... that's HOME

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just watched one of the new kittens, LiLi, charge right up to our adult female, YanYan (cat that hates other cats), while she was eating. YanYan growled while chewing making the most comical "I am drowning in my food" sound and LiLi totally ignored it and stuffed her face in the bowl too. YanYan continued to growl but it didn't phase the kitten at all so now they are shoving each other back and forth eating out of the same bowl 🤣

She doesn't really have food aggression so I'm not too worried (for some reason our adult male, XiaoXiao, is terrified of upsetting her but never got smacked for doing it)

Oop as I was writing this YanYan hit her limit and smacked LiLi in the face 😭 The look on her face was utter terror and she slow walked out of the room and went to the couch like she was exiled. (She's ok, just traumatized mentally LOL)

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The youngest is STILL spazzing, the Pink Ball has been beaten into submission and she's doing her late night murdering of the catnip mouse and randomly yelling "PURRT!?!?" as she darts across the room over....nothing.
Young dog has given up in joining the fun. Sorry pup...dogs just don't understand!

I love all my cats but I LOVE this cat. She's tenacious as a terrier dog with the fearless heart of a Rottweiler, yet as sweet as pie in her own right.
She was sick as heck as a baby cat foundling and we always assumed her attitude and never-say-die attitude is what let her survive...she was simply too stubborn to do anything but live.

As a side note, she's brought into the house in her day...
mice, half dead mice, all dead mice, half eaten mice, birds that were unwise enough to make their way into the 1 inch gap of the catio, and one night she brought in a dead baby snake.
This reminds me of the day our dad heard the cat scratching at the front door. He went to open it and found her with a fully live mouse in her mouth. She dropped it right as he opened the door like "here my gift for you", mouse decided THIS IS MY CHANCE and jumped for the open doorway. Thankfully my dad's reaction time was good cause he slammed the door just in time and the mouse bounced off lol. She spent the rest of the day torturing that poor field mouse 😨

This is also the cat who stood between me and a water moccasin that was shoving it's head under our garage door. If she had to she probably would have went toe to toe with it too...

My brothers found her as a probably 6-7 week old kitten in the median between two very busy roads. They put her in the truck and apparently she attached herself to the ceiling the whole ride home 🤭 I was 4 and she was with me well into my late teens.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I just watched one of the new kittens, LiLi, charge right up to our adult female, YanYan (cat that hates other cats), while she was eating. YanYan growled while chewing making the most comical "I am drowning in my food" sound and LiLi totally ignored it and stuffed her face in the bowl too. YanYan continued to growl but it didn't phase the kitten at all so now they are shoving each other back and forth eating out of the same bowl 🤣

She doesn't really have food aggression so I'm not too worried (for some reason our adult male, XiaoXiao, is terrified of upsetting her but never got smacked for doing it)

Oop as I was writing this YanYan hit her limit and smacked LiLi in the face 😭 The look on her face was utter terror and she slow walked out of the room and went to the couch like she was exiled. (She's ok, just traumatized mentally LOL)
Sounds like Yan Yan us teaching LiLi some manners- as only another cat can do !

LiLi will learn quickly❤

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
This reminds me of the day our dad heard the cat scratching at the front door. He went to open it and found her with a fully live mouse in her mouth. She dropped it right as he opened the door like "here my gift for you", mouse decided THIS IS MY CHANCE and jumped for the open doorway. Thankfully my dad's reaction time was good cause he slammed the door just in time and the mouse bounced off lol. She spent the rest of the day torturing that poor field mouse 😨

This is also the cat who stood between me and a water moccasin that was shoving it's head under our garage door. If she had to she probably would have went toe to toe with it too...

My brothers found her as a probably 6-7 week old kitten in the median between two very busy roads. They put her in the truck and apparently she attached herself to the ceiling the whole ride home 🤭 I was 4 and she was with me well into my late teens.
No doubt that kitty would've whooped that snake for ya!
There was a pretty famous little guy named Mugsy down in La-check it out:

Last edited:

eevans3373

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
One is sleeping in a cat tree. The other is sleeping on my bed.

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My girls are playing chasie, Willow wiggled her butt and went charging after Tigger

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone is sound asleep except Timmy who's under my legs nudging my hands from the phone,lol After some serious petting he'll jump up on the ottoman and go to sleep too