What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

eevans3373

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The boy cat is now attacking my toes. No idea what the girl cat is doing.

Purrfect Meow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
One is sitting beside me pawing at the keyboard. After all it is TheCatSite! Another is tossing a catnip filled mouse in the air. I tell you its hard to get anything done. ;)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We have several cat beds around the house. Carleton will favor one and forget about the others then come back to it weeks or months later. Sure enough he's napping in one of the cat beds that he hasn't visited for awhile.
IMG_1802.jpeg

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Both sleeping in bed, Willow's half-laid on top of Tigger, I think she knows her sister has hurties

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gazing out the back door at the very unexciting courtyard (cement and pebbles and two banksias that are probably going to be uprooted soon). Daisy's on the bed and Phoebe on the floor.

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tigger's crying at me for even more food, she's been very hungry today, every time the food bowl gets empty she's coming to cry at me again for more food, poor baby :heartshape:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Willow's hiding because there's a terrifying cat-eating hedgehog in the hedgehog house at the end of my garden and it dared to move a little bit to get more comfortable in there (shifting its weight) and Willow saw it move and decided it was COMING TO EAT HER UP, MEOWMY!!!!!!! :running::catrub:
Poor Willow! It's terrible when there's a Hedgehog of Doom lurking.

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm sitting at my office desk with some blueberry verona cookies in a bowl and some coffee. LiLi was sleeping in my lap but she smelled the cookies and is now attempting to run over my table to get to them. I have told her repeatedly that cookies have no redeemable qualities for humans, much less itty bitty kitties but she still is attempting to siege my desk for them :compsurfing:

Thankfully she has now moved on to biting her own tail (showing her extreme intelligence /s)

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not home but husband says Gracie is normally laying on the back of the couch in the living room and Boone is asleep on the kitchen table bench around this time of the morning.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone is doing their own thing
Graycie is on the patio just sitting on the floor looking at nothing.Max is out there too,lying on a chair looking at Graycie.Timmys asleep in his bed near to me.Sami in the kitchen looking out the kitchen door watching the birds eat and little Bella is curled up on a dining room chair.

It's very windy and a cool 72 degrees so I've got everything open with no A/C on- usually they'd be running around together with zoomies cause of the wind- not today, everyone is very quiet in their own space

I'm sure it's because I fed breakfast late,a little change in routine