What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boone is currently using the litter box. Gracie is underneath the covers laying by my legs.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I deep clean my entire house once a month. It's a week early this month because I want to get the deep clean done so I have more time next weekend to decorate for Christmas since it's more extravagant than other seasons (although I am really hoping to go more minimalist this year).

I was cleaning my boys' bathroom tonight and normally I immediately throw the towels and bathmat in the hamper but tonight, I threw them in the living room. Mid-clean and this is what I see...

Just to be clear.. i do a weekly clean of the house but get things like baseboards, light fixtures, and doors once a month along with the regular cleaning. Don't want people to think I am nasty and only change out towels and bathmats once a month during the deep clean. 🤣

20231124_204124.jpg

DeesCats

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
No pics but Binks is LOUDLY calling to the outside TNR stray that just finished up her food and is grooming herself outside the patio door. He'll continue to talk to her while she's rolling around on the patio trying to entice him to come outside where it is 30F.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
He'll continue to talk to her while she's rolling around on the patio trying to entice him to come outside where it is 30F.
It's cold here too and snowing. Carleton is my barometer, he's sleeping at the top of the stairs which means it's chilly out. :coldcat: In summer he sleeps downstairs where it's cooler.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It was a chilly night down to 3F with the windchill. When I woke up Carleton was at the top of the stairs as I mentioned above. It's warmer upstairs than down, smart kitty! :winkcat:

IMG_2168.jpeg

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Ozzy is keeping out of reach so he doesn’t have to go to the vet! :lol: I had to call the vet and reschedule. Fortunately it was a routine appointment. Next time I’ll make sure he’s in the house just before appointment time. 😄

View attachment 464450
Clever boy, but that’s frustrating! And familiar. (Mocha, I’m talkin’ ‘bout you.) :)

xlynnbbyx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Scooter and Casper just ate their dinner so now they are having their nightly after dinner playtime/wrestling match. They will take a break to nap then play again later when it’s quiet and they feel like causing havoc. 😂