What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

FrazzledMumbly

Max's Dad
Young Cat
Purraise
Max is pancake-ing outside my bedroom door so he can keep an eye out for his cat friend AND roll over to supervise my activities every time he hears me get up from my desk. Multitask cat.

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am on my trip with the wife so my mom is taking care of the cats. Just got done video calling them but it doesnt seem they understand it. They hear my voice but they try running to the front door to find me 😭

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No clue what they have been up to since I left for work at 3:15am but Gracie tore my heart open this morning. Normally they are done with their breakfast and head to the basement by the time I leave for work. For some reason, Gracie stayed upstairs and was sitting on the countertop. When I pulled out of our driveway, I noticed her sitting in the kitchen window looking at me. I think that is the first time in a long time that she has seen me leave for work and she looked confused as to why I was leaving.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They aren't really caring that I am home on a day that I am normally at work. Going about their normal routine of hanging out in the basement doing who knows what down there.