What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww I figured she would be off the eye medicine by now. Poor thing hopefully she will be off of it soon and she will be all better. Tigger and Willow are both in my thoughts.
the vet's keeping her on the eye meds because her eye hasn't improved much, its mostly the eyelid now that still isn't getting better, vet said the eye itself is looking a lot better, the eyelid is still swollen

vet also said she's lost a bit of weight she was 4.3kg she's now 4.1 (so she's lost 0.2 over the past 2 weeks)

Vet isn't worried, not sure if I'm jumping to worst case scenario

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We have a bed for Carleton under the coffee table too. :thumbsup: He likes to nap there when we're watching tv.
View attachment 459082
He is so handsome 🥰

Lilith is sleeping on the floor by my feet. Sophie is sleeping under her recliner. Yes. It is HER recliner. It was DH's. After he passed away I considered getting rid of it because it takes up space and no one was using it. I was standing near it thinking about dragging it to the curb for bulk trash day. Sophie then decided that it was hers and now she uses it all the time. She naps on it and under it. I am convinced that she conspired with DH in order to get me to keep it. 🤣

Gunther4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our cats have to be enjoying us being gone and they can do what they like when they like without the word No being uttered, Imagine Shorty has her butt parked on our bed or the back of the couch in the sun, Heathen is either battering her toy to death or is curled up on the love seat - Buddy probably is a bit hurt and anxious that someone came to feed him that he does not know, noone is dropping treats on the stairs as a snack and no one is there to play the mouse on the string - but hopefully when we return he will actually be happy to see us.

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Exploring outside

Expecting Tigger will eat some grass cause her tummy was upset this morning

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone! It's been a while. Alot of things happened this month. I got married, we moved into a new house so I didn't have time to post.

The cats were having a bad time adjusting back then. Here is them hiding under the bed for a while week:

1000024373.jpg

Now they are fine though so don't worry

1000032352.jpg

1000032351.jpg

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Melting my heart. Yesterday, we took a day trip into the mountains in the wife’s Jeep.
IMG_7374.jpeg

Before leaving, we set the auto feeder to feed Belle at noon, 6 PM and 6 AM.

As the auto feeder was set for this morning’s breakfast, I slept in without the slightest hint of guilt. I got up to use the bathroom, fully intending to return to my warm and comfy blankets. Belle chirupped and flopped on the floor at my feet belly up and with the expectation of receiving her morning brushing. I sighed and mumbled “I’m not getting back to bed, am I?” Of course, the wife had no sympathy for me.

She got a good brushing, then a play session. Afterward, I scattered a few treats in her play area. I didn’t get video of her in her back, but did capture video of her playing this morning

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise