What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
The worst part is trying to psyche them out that nothing is wrong, they are such good little mind readers. :lol:

It’s 0612 hrs and Belle jumps up on the bed to knead the blanket covering her Dad’s chest. She purrs to soothe her anxiety. Something isn’t right. Every day of the week, the alarm begins its annoying chiming at 0600. This morning, it did not.

Dad, wake up. Something is different.

Belle purrs louder, her kneading grows insistent.

Wake up wake up wake up!

A groggy hands finds that special place between her cheek and ear and gently scritches it with a knuckle. The touch is familiar and soothing. Belle closes her eyes and lays down. The ripples of disturbance are dissipating and soon, all will be right in the world.

Dad forgot it’s Thursday. He thinks it’s Weekend and is sleeping in. Breakfast will be late, but it’s coming.

Little does Belle realize, the reason for Dad sleeping in has nothing to do with forgetting it’s Thursday, or thinking it’s Weekend.

This morning will be like so many mornings albeit a little late. She will be brushed. To her delight, her favorite toy will be brought out to be chased, pounced upon and thoroughly chewed during her morning hunt. Afterward, breakfast will be served in her favorite carrier.

What she doesn’t know, it’s all part of s nefarious plot to lie her into a trap. As soon as the unsuspecting Belle enters to enjoy her morning repast, she will be betrayed and the barred door will clang shut behind her. At 0900, Belle is to be carried off to meet face to face with the evil Dr. Vet and his Mindless Minions in their secret lair, victim of their sinister ministrations.

Will Belle survive the proddings and needles of the evil Dr. Vet? Will her Dad come to his senses and rescue our Hapless Heroine before the Mindless Minions change her into an angry, snarling buzzsaw of tooth and claw?

Tune in next time to find out!

Same Cat Time. Same Cat Channel!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Bella and Max going berserk chasing the laser,Timmy's watching them and Sami is watching me( he figured out where the dot comes from ages ago& wants the laser pointer)........ Graycie is sounds asleep.....
There's Sami watching under the table at me with the pointer

Attachments

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The worst part is trying to psyche them out that nothing is wrong, they are such good little mind readers. :lol:
They are. Belle knew something was up as soon as I got her harness out. She wouldn’t go into her carrier to eat her breakfast, so I had to help her in. Fortunately, she put up only the smallest token of resistance. Unfortunately, she rolled the carrier over a couple of times and spilled her breakfast all over inside. (It’s a soft carrier.)

All went well at the vet’s. Belle was tense, but not so tense as to refuse a Churu. She got a clean bill of health and her teeth deemed to be clean and good & sharp.

The vet loved her harness and said she looked like a little construction worker and just needed a hard hat.
IMG_6847.jpeg

She’s happy to be home and out of her harness. She’s recovered her poise well enough to go inside her carrier and eat her spilled breakfast.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness,I was wondering about the strange looking cat that seemed to have his head stuck in a hole in the door-ROFL!!!!!!!

Had to get my glasses & zoom in- sooo funny
LOL! My cat bag. Bought at an op shop for $4! I bought it because it looks a bit like Maddie, who approved of it.

6FE6C835-5E2B-41BC-B53C-39074ABC0B2C.jpeg

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tigger's hiding from the meds she just had

Willow's found a bit of grated cheese that got dropped and is hoovering it up

myyyyyyyyyy preciousssssssssssss she says :catrub:

Gunther4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shorty is acting like she is some sort of watchdog, Heathen is contemplating what mayhem she can cause next & Buddy is waiting to see if it's time to play with the mouse on a string. Me, I am glad the week is over and we have a long weekend.

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
On our way home, we found out the highway ahead was hit with a mudslide and will be closed for a day or two. We had to make an unplanned stop at a hotel for the night.

Belle isn’t going to be happy to find out breakfast is going to be late.

Gunther4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shorty is parked on her chair in the office, Heathen is stalking the robot vacuum and doing a mighty fine job of it. Buddy is snoozing on the nightstand upstairs and I am typing what they are doing. Have a great Labor Day!

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Willow's laid down on my ribs to make sure they stay there :heartshape:

Tigger's hiding, she has to stay on some of her meds for now

she's lost a small amount of weight as well according to the vet, which I admit I'm worrying over even though the vet is not (yet) concerned

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Willow's laid down on my ribs to make sure they stay there :heartshape:

Tigger's hiding, she has to stay on some of her meds for now

she's lost a small amount of weight as well according to the vet, which I admit I'm worrying over even though the vet is not (yet) concerned
Awww Willow is keeping you warm
Poor Tigger I'm assuming (because she is hiding) that she has come to expect when her meowmy is about to give her meds? What all is she on?

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Remy and Flora are sleeping on my bed and Maisie is probably sleeping on the guest room bed or the cat tree also in the guest room.