What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

FrazzledMumbly

Max's Dad
Young Cat
Purraise
Max is taking a precarious nap on the step tree I shoved up next to my desk. He's too long for it but loves the location enough to repeatedly defy gravity and not roll off (most of the time).

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Belle is kneading my chest, abdomen and groin with all four paws. First the left front and right rear paws simultaneously, then the right front & left rear, over and over like the pistons of a V-4 engine. She purrs her warning. "Dad! Dad, wake up! The monster is coming! You have to stop it before it begins its terrible screeching and wakes up mom!"

I pry my eyes open and try to make out the alarm clock. It's 0559 hrs. The alarm is set for 0600. With a groan, I fumble around and turn off the alarm off before it can make a sound. "Satisfied?"

Belle settles on my chest. "Now, get up and fix breakfast. I'll have the chicken, topped with liver."

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is adorable. I'm considering trying that with my cat. Did they try to run away at first or do they walk slowly like a Dog would and stick near you?
They walk on their own, i just tug them if they go into places i dont want them to go like trying to climb a neighbor's fence or to the direction of the main street. But really they just sunbathe or trying to chew some grasses.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton is pouting in his bed under the coffee table. 😾 I came home late and didn't have time to play with him. Unfortunately he didn't understand when I told him I'd gladly play after dinner.