What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

The_Baroness

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Preparing to through herself into the window and rattling the blinds because of birds outside. (She does this at dusk for a bat as well.)

yekrats

What a Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful World
Adult Cat
Purraise
Patches is watching me make oatmeal. Tubbs is in his morning spot a top the couch looking out the window and doesn't care about oatmeal. Oatmeal is stupid.

yekrats

What a Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful World
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tubbs and Patches are zooming up the stairs of course. Patches however tripped and fell on her face (Intentionally of course.) when she hit the fourth step but then merrily kept up the chase. Round and round and round they go upstairs. Now Tubbs has settled in my lap for a well deserved rest.

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Glaring at us from top of the high cabinet. SWAMBO called me at 7:00 in the morning to tell me Belle had been vomiting and threw up her breakfast. She told me she was taking Belle to the vet. I was in Moab with my brother running trails in our Jeeps. I packed early and started the three hour drive home.

The vet took blood for labs to check for poisoning and gave her some anti nausea meds. We're still waiting for the results. When SWAMBO brought Belle home from the vet's, Belle climbed up on top of our high cabinet and was still there when I got home. She's been in the same spot for several hours, glaring. After a $400 vet visit, you'd think she'd be grateful for our concern.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Miles is lying in a Amazon box and Jackpot is lying on the Sofa next to me.