What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

minish

minish first..
Alpha Cat
Purraise
snoozing in one of her 20+ nap spaces after a big meal. I think she has insuline resistance or she feels like I do nowadays (..meh..)

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Honeybunny has the evening zoomies and is running a circuit from my bed to the back of my chair, hops to the floor, runs through the living room into the bathroom, hops on the sink, knocking (plastic) lotion bottles ect on the floor which makes a clatter which makes her sprint out of the bathroom back to my bed to start the whole course over again :think:

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybunny has the evening zoomies and is running a circuit from my bed to the back of my chair, hops to the floor, runs through the living room into the bathroom, hops on the sink, knocking (plastic) lotion bottles ect on the floor which makes a clatter which makes her sprint out of the bathroom back to my bed to start the whole course over again :think:
I love the zoomies..I crack up laughing at them.

Mine is sleeping..so peaceful..lol

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Mocha is lying on my lap, purring. Here’s how she got there: I was sitting on the sofa, one leg crossed over the other, with my iPad propped up on my leg so I could read without holding it. Mocha jumped up and stared at me. I gave her an absentminded pet and continued reading. She gently stuck her nose under the iPad and pushed it off my lap. Then she climbed into my lap, turned around once, settled in, and went to sleep.

That’s okay, Mocha. I’ll just hold my iPad in the air. :)
25AFF4FA-C285-4610-B7CA-CB063B09841C.jpeg

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Iris and Lily are crouched down by the patio door, hurling threats and insults at the male and female quail staring in at them. I’m surprised the quail haven’t run away; they’re usually so skittish at the least movement.

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sweet Jane Flash is lying on the bed near me kicking her hind legs into a furry brown and black spotted mouse which contains a ball of catnip. :flail::silver::redheartpump::)🌸

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sweet Flash is lying on her back next to me with all paws in the air, the front paws slightly crossed. She is fast asleep. Her ears now just twitching a bit , her right hind paw moving a tiny bit. She is ever so adorable. 🌷 :silver: :) 🌻Maybe she is dreaming of a bird, mouse, or me. :redheartpump:💘❤:silver:🌻🌷:)🕊🐞

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton was sleeping upstairs until he decided it's time for dinner so he came downstairs to alert me. Food please! :please: