What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

minish

minish first..
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't want to hijack the thread, but be sure that you're not giving too few calories and causing too fast a weight drop. You may also want to consider a vet visit for your baby.

Speaking of furbabies, Poppycat got his breakfast and after various other morning events including some zoomies, he then asked to have the blanket lifted so he could go underneath into his "cave":)
Thank you Furballsmom Furballsmom for the warning. I am careful in that way when putting minish on diet. the thing is she always wants more and I was worried when she didnt demand any food besides what I gave her. Now she tries for extras a few times a day = normal minish

This week minish is more active. she palys a bit when invited to play and she got the midnight zoomies back :) - though not as much as I wish to see her. She's my first cat, now 5.5 yr old. Hope reduced activity is normal at this age

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lol she's pissed at me because i ate a big chunk of tuna and she only get a little. I cut the tuna before seasoning and cook it plain with little olive oil for her. Apparently that isnt enough and she kept meowing while i eat, probably envious at the big human portion.

I wish i had taken photo of her pleading face but i am too busy using my left hand hold her from jumping on my food