What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I overslept and she's mad because her meal is late. Couldn't sleep last night so i read book until 3 AM. She enjoyed the late night petting while i read, but the result is i woke up late (probably really in deep sleep because she probably meow at usual time but i didnt hear anything ) and she's sulking infront of the window and screamed at me when i woke up.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boone must have had a dream that he was a vicious feral cat because that is how he is acting. Totally un-Boone like. Attacking everything. Running around like a crazy cat. Gracie is totally confused by this and is just trying to stay out of his way. I hope my sweet Boonie Boy comes back soon.

Edit... Well, that was short lived. :lol: He tuckered himself out with all the running around and is asleep on the hamper now.

Last edited:

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Since rivel loves killing bugs, i bought her dragonfly shaped toy and man she's CRAZY for it.

IMG_20201013_213109.jpg

She just got jumping around zoomingz, chasing like maniac.

IMG_20201013_213543.jpg

The wings looks breakable and swallowable so i gotta use it under heavy supervision. I mean all her toys already are put away when not playing, but i usually just leave them on the floor while preparing her food, and put away when she start eating

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boone is playing "Keep Away" with Gracie. I give Boone a water bottle cap to play with when I open one. He loves it but Gracie likes to steal it from him.

I glanced over at them and they were both staring down at the vent cover in the kitchen. Somehow it got dropped in there. Luckily I could fish it out as it had gotten hung up on a ledge.