Very first high cat tower

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
@cat nap

Rotflmbo.... Wait... Hold on. Wait. Lol..... You never ever have to worry about me eating or tasting cat food for that matter. Now my mother on the other hand asked me if I ever tried kimbo's cat food. To which I replied, why would I try it? I'm not the one who'll be eating it. I asked her if she ever ate cat food. She said yeah and popped one of Kimbo's treats in her mouth. So, as I'm watching in pure disbelief and borderline disgust, I asked her did it taste good? She said what flavor is it? I said tuna. She said well it tastes like puke with a hint of fish! Bwahahahaha. The next time we got her treats I asked mom if she wanted to taste one. To which she replied a big heck no! (Pg version of language used). I can't bring myself to do it.....

As far as the tv thing goes. Anything reality based I just can't get into. I find myself watching old tv shows from the '50's-'90's. Mind you I turn 30 this year. Lol so all the shows missed out on as a kid I watch as an adult. I've been loving The Golden Girls. And Alfred Hitchcock. Oooooh and I came across Quantum Leap, and Star Trek and I'm hooked! I didn't watch these shows when they first aired being that I was still watching Saturday morning cartoons when they came out. But netflix and Hulu have saved me from these reality shows. I love art. And wardrobe, and the imagination put into the television shows of yesteryear. I think that's what I find lacking about the reality age. But it's all matter of preference. I don't knock it if ppl enjoy them. I just need my imagination to be stimulated. What are some of your favorites?
Your mom sounds like a cool woman.  LOL .  My mom would have thrown up.
   I did actually want to try one of my Spotty's cat treats, called "Temptations" by whiskas.  He goes absolutely bonkers for them.  You can shake the bag and he shows up. 

Awhile back I thought he might have been going "senile" because I would be on the computer, he would walk over, kinda stretch and tap my arm or shoulder and meow.  I would then give him like 4 treats.  Usually he wouldn't bother me for another hour or so.  But this particular week, he was asking for them like every 10 minutes.   Then I read on this Site, that they are like "Kitty- crack"....I do not know what is IN them, but I gotta find out. (We have Tim Horton's coffee up here that is just as addictive.)

Ahhh, so you will be another "decade" older....lol.....I don't know why I said that , cause it would be nice to be 30 again (I am 44....and I think that "over the hill" was somewhere around 40...)

I thought you were early 20s, because of your "joie de vivre", but I cannot believe you watch old t.v. shows.  So does my sister who is 41, but she was atleast around for the originals....LOL.  i guess you would like "Fantasy Island" and "Sliders", "X-files" and other sci-fi shows.

For me I enjoy the comedy sit-coms like Big Bang Theory, 2 and Half Men,some CSI Miami and LVegas and the occasional Saving Hope (hospital seeing dead people drama).  I like Survivor too, but don't watch it every week.

Whoops....we went off on a "tangent" again.  Now for sure, no one will know what the heck t.v. has to do with cat towers. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
. You never ever have to worry about me eating or tasting cat food for that matter. Now my mother on the other hand asked me if I ever tried kimbo's cat food. To which I replied, why would I try it? I'm not the one who'll be eating it. I asked her if she ever ate cat food. She said yeah and popped one of Kimbo's treats in her mouth. So, as I'm watching in pure disbelief and borderline disgust, I asked her did it taste good? She said what flavor is it? I said tuna. She said well it tastes like puke with a hint of fish! Bwahahahaha. The next time we got her treats I asked mom if she wanted to taste one. To which she replied a big heck no! (Pg version of language used). I can't bring myself to do it.....

I want to meet your mom! 
       I kind a get where you got the ability to fake bite on the furry paws now!    (wouldn't normally reccomend that technique BTW - not good for most cats - or humans).

I did once open a tin of Thrive complete chicken and thought it smelled better than the stuff I'd made and the tasting idea crept in, but I never did it. 
   On the age thing I'm probably about the same age as your mom, and maybe similarly 'different'  (assuming MOST people don't taste cat treats)... 

Last edited:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
@MServant  , Ohh, I looked up that thing your Mouse does about the jumping....It is called "Cat Parkour".  But it is originally from France, so either he watched some french television, or in his ancestry somewhere he has it.

Since this thread has nothing to do with high cat towers anymore, why don't you end with one of those Mouse tales.?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ms waise

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
cat nap cat nap

Those are the treats my mom tried! Lol when I can't hear Kimbo's bells I shake a bag of treats and it smokes her out of wherever she's hiding. She loves temptations. Her favorite are the dairy so I picked up 5 mega bags. Lol I'm a bulk shopper. I try to avoid grocery shopping by any means necessary. I try to keep at least 3 months of everything on hand just in case I'm not feeling well enough to travel or the weather doesn't permit me to come and go as I please.....

I love Big Bang Theory. I also love hospital dramas. I've never been very big on cop dramas but my sister loves anything crime based. Lol the old shows are old. But they are new to me. I'm looking forward to my 30's. I know most people want to stay young for as long as humanly possible. But battling an illness where most people don't live to see 30 has changed my perspective on growing old. I'm fighting to see 40-50. What's even funnier is when I adopted Kimbo they asked me a string of questions. Lol when the lady was checking me out, she said we don't wanna see her back here when you have children, what are you about 19-20?! My mother and I fell out! One because I've been anti-child since I was about 5. And 2. Because I'd probably put my kid in the shelter before I put Kimbo back in one!!!!!! But my mom got her grand-kitty. I still have my sanity in tact. So we are winners here! :D

ms waise

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
cat nap cat nap

Sorry. Didn't see we were ending the thread til after I typed another few paragraphs. Lol ok. I'm finished now.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
@cat nap

Sorry. Didn't see we were ending the thread til after I typed another few paragraphs. Lol ok. I'm finished now.
Ending THIS THREAD????  
 Whyyy???   I just said it went off topic, tangents....lol.....so I wanted MServant to post about her Mouse cat.

She's in the U.K.....so big time difference, and probably in bed by now.

Ending It....NO WAY.....

Has the phone call been disconnected?? LOL.....noooo.  

Does this mean you are going to end it, cause it is your thread??  I think only you can do that....does that mean you are bored already?   I am sad.

ms waise

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
cat nap cat nap

My apologies. I misunderstood. I didn't see the comment before the last one. I was having a great time shooting the breeze with you all. Ha. Bored? Not at all. We can keep this thing going. But it's feeding time so I'm going to go play for a few minutes and feed Kimbo and let my device charge and then we can get back to it. Deal?

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
@cat nap

Those are the treats my mom tried! Lol when I can't hear Kimbo's bells I shake a bag of treats and it smokes her out of wherever she's hiding. She loves temptations. Her favorite are the dairy so I picked up 5 mega bags. Lol I'm a bulk shopper. I try to avoid grocery shopping by any means necessary. I try to keep at least 3 months of everything on hand just in case I'm not feeling well enough to travel or the weather doesn't permit me to come and go as I please.....

I love Big Bang Theory. I also love hospital dramas. I've never been very big on cop dramas but my sister loves anything crime based. Lol the old shows are old. But they are new to me. I'm looking forward to my 30's. I know most people want to stay young for as long as humanly possible. But battling an illness where most people don't live to see 30 has changed my perspective on growing old. I'm fighting to see 40-50. What's even funnier is when I adopted Kimbo they asked me a string of questions. Lol when the lady was checking me out, she said we don't wanna see her back here when you have children, what are you about 19-20?! My mother and I fell out! One because I've been anti-child since I was about 5. And 2. Because I'd probably put my kid in the shelter before I put Kimbo back in one!!!!!! But my mom got her grand-kitty. I still have my sanity in tact. So we are winners here!
Oh no....those treats taste like "puke" and tuna....Maybe I will try the dairy ones, then.  He will eat any ones but now I am trying to give him the dental green ones, he hates them, but will still have a few.

Hey, why do you put bells on your cat if he is a house cat?  Are there birds in the house too?  My friend has a Boxer dog, and also wears tags that jingle, but my dog has his tags taped with hockey tape so they are silent.  

I love bulk shopping too.  I only like to shop once in every two weeks, so i guess i just stock up on sales and soup cans, dry stuff.  I want to ask why you may not feel well enough to travel, but that is too personal, so I will leave it at that.

But can I ask where you live?  Where is the weather that bad?

Shoot, I just read the rest of your paragraph.  I hope you never give up that battle..Shoot I have to go cry now, but i will be back.  Here I am crying over a cat that died last month and now I read about your battles.

I don't know what to say.

ps. "yes. DEAL"

ms waise

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
cat nap cat nap

Well, the bells are because she's still very small and I need to be able to hear her. There are a million places for her to hide so with her being about 5 months I feel like she isn't old enough to walk around without her tags. Also if there is some sort of freak disaster and she gets outside or lost I want people to not assume she is a stray and keep her. Lol I know. I'm overprotective. But once I know she has mellowed out I'll take her bells off....

As far as the traveling I'm in the The states. Midwest. The weather here has actually been very mellow compared to what we are used to. The medical stuff is too complicated to explain without flow charts and timelines lol so it's like this, I have a bone mass problem which leads to bones breaking easily. It's not the weather it's the possible breaking of bones that I'm afraid of. Add to that weak blood that zaps my energy and it easily gets exhausting. I didn't mean to get heavy. I'm just excited to be getting older the point I was trying to make. People are obsessed with staying young and I'm trying to get as old and wrinkled as possible! I plan on earning every wrinkle and grey hair. Im sorry you are still in mourning. I wasn't thinking and for that I apologize for getting you worked up. That's the reason I love this site so much. It keeps my mind off of the medical stuff. Please don't cry. I promise you, I am a stubborn old bird. Ha. Is it appropriate to refer to myself as an old bird yet? I wonder what the age restriction is on that word....

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
@cat nap

Well, the bells are because she's still very small and I need to be able to hear her. There are a million places for her to hide so with her being about 5 months I feel like she isn't old enough to walk around without her tags. Also if there is some sort of freak disaster and she gets outside or lost I want people to not assume she is a stray and keep her. Lol I know. I'm overprotective. But once I know she has mellowed out I'll take her bells off....

As far as the traveling I'm in the The states. Midwest. The weather here has actually been very mellow compared to what we are used to. The medical stuff is too complicated to explain without flow charts and timelines lol so it's like this, I have a bone mass problem which leads to bones breaking easily. It's not the weather it's the possible breaking of bones that I'm afraid of. Add to that weak blood that zaps my energy and it easily gets exhausting. I didn't mean to get heavy. I'm just excited to be getting older the point I was trying to make. People are obsessed with staying young and I'm trying to get as old and wrinkled as possible! I plan on earning every wrinkle and grey hair. Im sorry you are still in mourning. I wasn't thinking and for that I apologize for getting you worked up. That's the reason I love this site so much. It keeps my mind off of the medical stuff. Please don't cry. I promise you, I am a stubborn old bird. Ha. Is it appropriate to refer to myself as an old bird yet? I wonder what the age restriction is on that word....
Actually the bells are a great idea, I stepped on my guy more than once, so maybe I could use that next time.  I just thought it was for birds in the house.

I thought you were in california, because of time differences when we talked last night.  I don't know what the MIdwest actually is, but i just go and google it later.  I thought it was MS of something like that.  But didn;t know  which diseases cause people to die earlier

You just tell Heaven that they don't need you quite yet.  There's enough angels up there and not enough down here.  Plus you have to stick around and be on TCS for an awful long, long, long time.  Its in the contract somewhere....LOL.

I'm glad you are excited about getting older.   This is the first year since my twenties, that I was actually HAPPY on my birthday....Its all a "state of mind"   I know......I just gotta be more like the "glass is half full" not empty...lol.

No, you did not get me worked up at all.....smile.....I just thought how ridiculous I am for still being sad over the passing of my 2y3mt old cat......and here you are fighting this disease.   

It just made me realize that since you are not wasting any time, then why am I?  The crying part was more because I had just read a sad thread too, and well basically your info ....kinda trumps all the rest of it.

No, you cannot refer to yourself as "old bird"....probably in 60s or 70s.....but you can call yourself stubborn and wise beyond your years....ha.ha.ha.    If you really love to get older.....than you can say....you are "older than yesterday"'

hey, I also like to distract myself on this site, so I go looking at cat photos, read some cat care info, and cat health, then post some....then do it all again.

MServant told me to read the old "Babbling Thread" cause she had stories about Mouse on there.

Why did you not join the new BABBLING contest ...you would have killed it.?

ms waise

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Actually the bells are a great idea, I stepped on my guy more than once, so maybe I could use that next time.  I just thought it was for birds in the house.

I thought you were in california, because of time differences when we talked last night.  I don't know what the MIdwest actually is, but i just go and google it later.  I thought it was MS of something like that.  But didn;t know  which diseases cause people to die earlier
You just tell Heaven that they don't need you quite yet.  There's enough angels up there and not enough down here.  Plus you have to stick around and be on TCS for an awful long, long, long time.  Its in the contract somewhere....LOL.
I'm glad you are excited about getting older.   This is the first year since my twenties, that I was actually HAPPY on my birthday....Its all a "state of mind"   I know......I just gotta be more like the "glass is half full" not empty...lol.

No, you did not get me worked up at all.....smile.....I just thought how ridiculous I am for still being sad over the passing of my 2y3mt old cat......and here you are fighting this disease.   
It just made me realize that since you are not wasting any time, then why am I?  The crying part was more because I had just read a sad thread too, and well basically your info ....kinda trumps all the rest of it.

No, you cannot refer to yourself as "old bird"....probably in 60s or 70s.....but you can call yourself stubborn and wise beyond your years....ha.ha.ha.    If you really love to get older.....than you can say....you are "older than yesterday"'

hey, I also like to distract myself on this site, so I go looking at cat photos, read some cat care info, and cat health, then post some....then do it all again.

MServant told me to read the old "Babbling Thread" cause she had stories about Mouse on there.
Why did you not join the new BABBLING contest ...you would have killed it.?
I have serious insomnia. I was up until 5 this morning last night.... Does that even make sense? Lol if there are 2 things I am terrible at its time zones and directions. I can get lost driving somewhere I've driven a million times. It's kinda my quirk... Glad you enjoyed this last birthday. I've never been one to knock how a person feels about anything. Sometimes we all have to feel those feelings in order to make us not want to feel them anymore. I've always been a look on the bright side person. But my sister is gloom and doom death and destruction so we balance each other out in that sense. Whew! I felt so bad for a moment. I don't ever want to be a reason someone sheds a single tear.... Unless it's those laugh until you cry type tears. I'll take all of those I can get.... Lol well I tried. To be an old bird that is. Well it looks like I have to stick around anyway cause I really want to be referred to as a tough old bird! I have what another 20-30 years? Hmmm challenge accepted!

I keep seeing the babbling game thread but didn't know what it was. And because I was on a mission for information I hadn't checked into it yet. I need to get on my laptop and pull this site up because in the mobile version I don't think I'm seeing everything. I had to switch to the desktop version on my ipod to change my avatar so I think that's why I'm having trouble finding certain places. I will actually pull out my old laptop tomorrow instead of sneaking my doses in on the handheld devices...... I don't know what it is about you @cat nap but now I have to go and see what the babbling games are. You piqued my curiosity yet again. Touché @cat nap touché.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
 I keep seeing the babbling game thread but didn't know what it was. And because I was on a mission for information I hadn't checked into it yet. I need to get on my laptop and pull this site up because in the mobile version I don't think I'm seeing everything. I had to switch to the desktop version on my ipod to change my avatar so I think that's why I'm having trouble finding certain places. I will actually pull out my old laptop tomorrow instead of sneaking my doses in on the handheld devices...... I don't know what it is about you @cat nap but now I have to go and see what the babbling games are. You piqued my curiosity yet again. Touché @cat nap touché.
Are you sure that you are only turning 30?  Perhaps they lost your birth certificate and only told you this because it would be easy to remember.   How does a young gun like yourself, have such deep meaningful ideas?....LOL.....okay, if I think back in time, I did have some good ideas myself, I just don't remember any of them NOW.....lol.

My sister too is the opposite of me, and I always tell her we compliment, as you say balance, each other,  but she doesn't like me being loud, overbearing, argumentative, and bossy.  I like to say I am clearly spoken, a tad on the loud side, okay I am bossy....but things get done....and maybe too judgemental but I am like you in that I value other's opinions too, and would never just disregard them.

Okay, so you accepted the challenge and so you don't like tears being shed unless they're in laughter.  That sounds like a plan.  Can I ask one more thing about your illness?  Do they have any meds that can help with it? and are they working on experimental drugs?  I know you said you come on TCS to get away from all the medical, so if I ask anything you don't want to answer just say like "Zoom zoom" and I will know to change the subject.  I ask way too many questions,...its one of my good qualities....I am sure....LOL....(exhausting)

I tried to view this Site on my cellphone, so yes, it does look different.  You don't get to see all the "emoticons" and the "Mobile" vs "desktop" is so different.

Wow, does that mean you are texting as we speak.   Because that would be super fast fingers.  Impressive.

The Babbling Games was just a Thread which was started so that members could meet and just talk about nothing in particular.  It was alot of fun.  I am sure they will have another one, just don't know when.  For me it was cool, in that because I was new, I got to meet different members and see how they write.   But really there were only probably 10% of the members on that thread maybe even less...at 5%...so you really did not miss out on all that much.....plus the babbles were not of anything of any importance....just any topic really.

I am an insomniac too, but I will have to end earlier tonight, because I have to get some things done before 5pm tommorrow.  So I may have to sign off in half an hour..

ms waise

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
cat nap cat nap

Lol I'm pretty sure that's my age.... Do u know the traits you described are my sister to a tee! Sometimes she picks fights with me just for the mental exercise. I'm the exact opposite. Do you know why I'm so mellow and laid back? Because I don't have the energy to waste. Every move I make has to have a purpose. my energy is so limited that it put into perspective what really matters to me and what doesn't. As for my prognosis, there is no pill that can be taken for it. If your curious about the medical jargon just google sea blood anemia. The good news is my bone marrow still functions on its own. Meaning I don't have to get blood transfusions I get iron infusions that way my body can build up its own blood supply while my iron counts are being restored. So we build it up. It depletes. We build it up again. That's the cycle. As long as I go in for infusion my blood cells don't shrink but if I go too long they get tiny again. But zoom zoom. I got a chance to look over the babble-games post again and read the first couple of lines. I remember seeing it now and boy was I confused. Now that I understand it was for socialization it makes sense why none of it made sense to me at the time. Wait. Does that make sense? Lol I'm getting off now too. It took me like 2 hours to type this. Not because I'm on a device. But because I haven't slept good and now I'm delirious and I read one sentence like 50 times. Kinda like studying in school and not being able to get passed the first sentence. Yeah. I just did that.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

That bell idea's a good one @ms waise, but unfortunately Mouse goes daft and hides every time I try to get him to wear a little colar with bell.  I think he knows he's got more chance of catching me unawares in silent and deadly mode.  
      That and my not wanting to have him wear a colar or harness to often as it wears away a little line of fur sometimes on the Russian coat - and I kind of like his fur.  He's bad for getting trodden on tho' and probably trip you up which sounds like it would be a bad idea.   You're no way as protective as me - I've always kept my cats indoors.

Funny how we're all quite positive about getting older as well as being insomniac, cat lovering, chatty people with a sense of humour.
     I don't think I felt comfortable in my own skin until I was in my mid thirties, and in my forties I felt a lot more self confident than I ever had.  For one reason or another the confidence thing got zapped a bit but I'm sure that will come back and it's kind of given me an opportunity to try out lots of different things that I'd never have done.  So here I am in my early fifties trying out a completely new me, different lifestyle, different work. Enjoying life as it comes, treasuring the kindness of people I encounter, and laughing as much as possible. Still loving cats of course. 
   I love your idea that you want to be as old and grey and wrinkly as you can be. 
   Can you be as grumpy and eccentric as you want as well?

Quote:
No, you cannot refer to yourself as "old bird"....probably in 60s or 70s.....
    No no no,  may be 80s or 90s!  Plenty time to age gracefully in 'middle years' before being an 'old bird'. 
  And rather a lot of my friends are already in their 60s with me not that far behind - I don't feel that close to being old yet. 

@cat nap

Lol I'm pretty sure that's my age.... Do u know the traits you described are my sister to a tee! Sometimes she picks fights with me just for the mental exercise. I'm the exact opposite. Do you know why I'm so mellow and laid back? Because I don't have the energy to waste. ........... I got a chance to look over the babble-games post again and read the first couple of lines. I remember seeing it now and boy was I confused. Now that I understand it was for socialization it makes sense why none of it made sense to me at the time. 
@ms waise, loving your outlook; fights and arguments are such a waste of energy.  I don't get them at all.  Never have, kind of like back biting and putting other people down.  Seems like that's how most people spend their days though. 
  I can't figure what they think they're getting out of it, it's like never being happy with what you've got and always needing more, always jealous.  What a waste of a life!  Keep energy for important things, and figuring out babble. 
  I'm reckoning the babble thread would make way more sense to people dipping in to read that this thread does. 
   Whether anyone understands them or not both are pretty good for laughing till you cry I think.  I like that. 

On a very serious note, how's Kimbo doing on the territory stakes and giving up space on the cat tree?  Any photos?

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

That bell idea's a good one @ms waise, but unfortunately Mouse goes daft and hides every time I try to get him to wear a little colar with bell.  I think he knows he's got more chance of catching me unawares in silent and deadly mode.  
      That and my not wanting to have him wear a colar or harness to often as it wears away a little line of fur sometimes on the Russian coat - and I kind of like his fur.  He's bad for getting trodden on tho' and probably trip you up which sounds like it would be a bad idea.   You're no way as protective as me - I've always kept my cats indoors.

Funny how we're all quite positive about getting older as well as being insomniac, cat lovering, chatty people with a sense of humour.

I don't think I felt comfortable in my own skin until I was in my mid thirties, and in my forties I felt a lot more self confident than I ever had.  For one reason or another the confidence thing got zapped a bit but I'm sure that will come back and it's kind of given me an opportunity to try out lots of different things that I'd never have done.  So here I am in my early fifties trying out a completely new me, different lifestyle, different work. Enjoying life as it comes, treasuring the kindness of people I encounter, and laughing as much as possible. Still loving cats of course. 
   I love your idea that you want to be as old and grey and wrinkly as you can be. 
   Can you be as grumpy and eccentric as you want as well?

@ms waise, loving your outlook; fights and arguments are such a waste of energy.  I don't get them at all.  Never have, kind of like back biting and putting other people down.  Seems like that's how most people spend their days though. 
  I can't figure what they think they're getting out of it, it's like never being happy with what you've got and always needing more, always jealous.  What a waste of a life!  Keep energy for important things, and figuring out babble. 
  I'm reckoning the babble thread would make way more sense to people dipping in to read that this thread does. 
   Whether anyone understands them or not both are pretty good for laughing till you cry I think.  I like that. 

On a very serious note, how's Kimbo doing on the territory stakes and giving up space on the cat tree?  Any photos?
I'm glad you liked that parkour stuff.  I did watch that link, and it was very funny, especially the kittens.  I only saw humans do it, so I really don't watch the cat or animal youtube, unless it has been screened (like you just did for us).  I only like cute and funny, not any "crazy awful" tricks in which the animal looks bad. (weak stomach)...So I am glad that others can post all the good stuff.  LOL.....(Funny, how humans doing stupid tricks does not bother me as much.)

As for your Mouse, what the heck was he thinking when climbing that HIGH window, or door top??

I guess you will both tell me that cats love high places, and my Spotty, in his younger days, did love to perch, 

BUT I am afraid of heights....or should I say....I am afraid of "falling from a high place"....so I don't get the attraction?

As for "quite positive about getting older".....LOL.....I would not choose exactly those words....LOL......but I'll try them out for awhile.   ECCENTRIC.....YES!.....grumpy.....NO!.....lol

Don't take this the bad way...@MServant    I am beginning to think that you have a special area in your brain that is "reserved for cat stuff"...LOL

What I mean is that you come up with these amazing cat captions,...."dying like swan lake"....LOL,  great cat advice, cat stories, cat photos, cat conversation.  There is something scientifically interesting about that....LOL....just saying.  And that is not to say that the other stuff you write about is less important.  LOL. You're going to tell me to "zoom zoom" now, aren't you.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

@ms waise  Boy, I think I am alot like your sister.....I never thought about why I like to debate, and my sister does not.  It is a "mental exercise", but I also like to hear her opinions even if we disagree.  And we disagree about most subjects, but I always looked at it like a "ying and yang" or "balance", "opposites"...thing..  Not so much as a waste of time.

You both, @ms waise and @MServant,  have made me realize that it may not be as fun for her as it is for me.

I don't usually remember what arguments were about, but she does (elephant memory).  Also when I argue,

I just can start talking to someone about  half hour later. (Usually apologizing).  She and my mom, do not......

You both are right, I could use that energy in better ways.

(I just always liked the rush.)   

I reckon most people do get a rush from arguments, I just never learned how....
   and I have a rubbish memory when it comes to pulling detail out to throw stuff at people.  Now if you want me to remember the tiniest detail of the last drunken night out with friends so I can remind EVERYONE what they got up to I have no difficulty with that unfortunately.  

@ms waise  I read earlier that you named your cat "Kimbo" for a reason.  Is that because of that huge "mixed martial arts" fighter named Kimbo, or is it for that type of street fighting.  (because I sure hope your cat is not that wild....kitten crazy yes....attacking people and punching.....no..
....lol.)

I'm thinking either crazy territory protecting boxing cat or hyper hyper caffiene crazed cat flying about the place like a Ninja warrior. 

I had a cat when I was a teenager jump on my leg when I was walking from the garage to the house, and boy did he get neutered ASAP. (He was going to get neutered anyhow, but the date was pushed up for that "Jungle Attack"...LOL....ouch!

Are we talking legs wrapped round and teeth and claws dug in clinging on as you walk jump on to your leg here?  And if so, you still like cats?

I'm glad you liked that parkour stuff.  I did watch that link, and it was very funny, especially the kittens.  I only saw humans do it, so I really don't watch the cat or animal youtube, unless it has been screened (like you just did for us).  I only like cute and funny, not any "crazy awful" tricks in which the animal looks bad. (weak stomach)...So I am glad that others can post all the good stuff.  LOL.....(Funny, how humans doing stupid tricks does not bother me as much.)

Eew, yes, there were some that sounded like there would be cats hurt in them and stuff so I didn't go near those ones.  A couple of years ago they had a race through the city with people doing this kind of stuff and it looked amazing from the promotional material but I didn't manage to get out to see any of it coz I was working when the race was on.

As for your Mouse, what the heck was he thinking when climbing that HIGH window, or door top??

For all he seems to be very intellegent in some ways, Mouse seems to have no capacity to remember he falls off things... he likes to explore his territory and if he sees somewhere that'd give him a better view he'll do what he can to get to it. Usually climb a human.

Don't take this the bad way...@MServant    I am beginning to think that you have a special area in your brain that is "reserved for cat stuff"...LOL

What I mean is that you come up with these amazing cat captions,...."dying like swan lake"....LOL,  great cat advice, cat stories, cat photos, cat conversation.  There is something scientifically interesting about that....LOL....just saying.  And that is not to say that the other stuff you write about is less important.  LOL. You're going to tell me to "zoom zoom" now, aren't you.

Hee hee, I have a few years on you guys so more time to develop that 'eccentric' part of my brain, and here on TCS I'm allowed to talk cat so I do. I know, it's sad but what the heck.  

Hee hee, is this the time when we're all up at the same time, before I finally give in and crash?   I've got to be at work again at 9am this morning but then I'm on late starts for the following 2 days.  Yippee.

This has kind of morphed in to a mini babble.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
 This has kind of morphed in to a mini babble.
Yeah, darn those time zone differences, and you are 24 minutes past bed time.

I gotta free up mondays....lol.

you both are so much faster than me in typing and I have both dog and cat interuptions....lol....so I gotta post later....your tomorrow....again....LOL...
.....LOL

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Fast at typing? Me?!  It took me an ge to do that last post! 
  In serious need of ZZZ so yeh, bed for me.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
@MServant....that was not your fault....There was alot of "rubbish" there.....LOL.....alot to read..
.ha

Now,"GOOD Night...I say"...lol

ms waise

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

@ms waise  Boy, I think I am alot like your sister.....I never thought about why I like to debate, and my sister does not.  It is a "mental exercise", but I also like to hear her opinions even if we disagree.  And we disagree about most subjects, but I always looked at it like a "ying and yang" or "balance", "opposites"...thing..  Not so much as a waste of time.

You both, @ms waise and @MServant,  have made me realize that it may not be as fun for her as it is for me.

I don't usually remember what arguments were about, but she does (elephant memory).  Also when I argue,

I just can start talking to someone about  half hour later. (Usually apologizing).  She and my mom, do not......

You both are right, I could use that energy in better ways.

(I just always liked the rush.)

@ms waise  I read earlier that you named your cat "Kimbo" for a reason.  Is that because of that huge "mixed martial arts" fighter named Kimbo, or is it for that type of street fighting.  (because I sure hope your cat is not that wild....kitten crazy yes....attacking people and punching.....no..
....lol.)

I had a cat when I was a teenager jump on my leg when I was walking from the garage to the house, and boy did he get neutered ASAP. (He was going to get neutered anyhow, but the date was pushed up for that "Jungle Attack"...LOL....ouch!

I guess you will both tell me that cats love high places, and my Spotty, in his younger days, did love to perch, 

BUT I am afraid of heights....or should I say....I am afraid of "falling from a high place"....so I don't get the attraction?

As for "quite positive about getting older".....LOL.....I would not choose exactly those words....LOL......but I'll try them out for awhile.   ECCENTRIC.....YES!.....grumpy.....NO!.....lol

ROTFLMAO! Remember how I told you I would pull out my lap top the next time I logged on? Well I did and what a difference a computer screen makes! I'm still kinda poking around because I couldn't see everything on my ipod. But all these extra features have me in amazement. Should've done this a while ago. It's just so easy to pick up your mobile device. Oh yeah. 
-<------------------ and those! I'd been wondering why i couldn't use those! Ha ha ha. Anyhoozle!........

As for my sister. She is a jerk. If I had the energy I would punch her in the face! No not really. We've never actually physically fought about anything. She's very protective of me. But she has flat out told me she picks fights with me just to get under my skin because I am her little sister and that is the whole point of having a little sister. What she doesn't know however is that it really doesn't bother me at all. I guess her always picking at me has built up my tolerance for her combativeness. LOL I do however have a mean streak in me. And for as combative and downright mean as my sister can be, she knows not to push things too far. LOL The good thing is, I hate to have to be mean. And anytime I have ever been pushed passed the line, I was only pushed by that person once..... And they never want to see that person again. And frankly neither do I. It's easy to be mean. It's easy to be nasty and cold hearted. And I am not saying my sister or you for that matter are those things..... But I like a challenge. And I like to challenge myself to be as kind as I can. Even when people aren't so kind to me. Just like I have the mean streak my sister has the kind streak. She can be the most giving, loving person in the world. You just have to be ready to argue about any and everything! For some reason I just kinda click with combative, sassy, tell it like it is people. I think it's because the women in my family don't seem to have filters. I'll take you as you are. And I will not take offense to anything because once again my sister has me conditioned. Not too much bothers nor surprises me. You're good people if you ask me ;)

As for Kimbo. Yea, She was named after Kimbo Slice. The first thing she did was head butt me. Then she went on to fight anything that moved. To this day when she plays with her toys she does this body-slam flip. She must have learned that move under the RV....I'm just saying.......Rotfl. Sorry about crashing on you guys. I finally got some sleep but I've been having dizzy spells all morning so I just rested today. As we speak I am watching bates motel. I'm getting into it. It's actually pretty darn good. Score one for you @cat nap!  

LOL I logged on to see you guys are going to bed 
 well, then I guess I will get to know the sight better now that I can see everything! It's 8:30 here. So there's no telling how long I will be up.......