Very first high cat tower

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Apparently I am a thread killer
  I fear the silence has more to do with ms waise's absence and  @cat nap and I probably just trying to figure out who would start the motivation thread and what the first post would say.  And maybe work on some motivation to get it done! 
   I was under strict instruction not to stay up too late of post lots recently due to reporting a nasty migraine.  My TCS addiction and late night posting habits were being blamed for my condition. 
   Had it been family I would have ignored such accusations but no, it was fellow TCS addicts and associates so I felt I had to obey. 
  Evil migraine has gone away for now so I am back.   Are there any known cures for TCS addiction?  Mouse has even resorted to brief episodes of sitting on me like a lap cat to try and get me to stop looking at my lap top and typing away but when I put the lap top down he gets down so it hasn't helped me so far.  Mouse is currently in the kitchen, on the worktop staring down at where he hopes a little rodent mouse might come out to play with him,  he has been there for some time so may reappear in the sitting room soon.  (Ah ha!  Mouse has just appeared).  

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Apparently I am a thread killer
"Thread Killer".....that is hilarious.
Yes, I have to agree, it has to do with ms waise not being here, and I am pretty sure you @MServant said you would start the motivation thread, but now are lacking in motivation to actually do it....lol...

Oh, no,.....that thread is going to be hilarious too, then.  

I think I'll start one on time management , so us TCS addicts can balance out our days.  I am just not motivated right now, but will be after getting some inspiration.

But granted those wise TCS members who told you to go to bed at decent hours, are wise beyond their years.

I'm thinking both Mouse and Spotty, hate all laptops, because no treats are ejected from them and so what use  do they serve for them.

Okay, maybe for Mouse, he does use it to draw some artwork??

so should you not be hitting the hay around now, or are you going to go roam?

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I am now done roamin and going to obey Mouse who is giving all signs he wants to go to bed. 
  You never know, if I manage to get a decent night's sleep I might work up enough get up and go to go make up a motivation thread. Or maybe it is more about time management and TCS addiction therapy, what does anyone else think?  I'll see what the world decides when I get up. 

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you @MServant  started that other thread yet?  I am too tired to go and look so I am calling out from the Tower.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

.   Are there any known cures for TCS addiction?  
NOPE.

I am now done roamin and going to obey Mouse who is giving all signs he wants to go to bed. 
  You never know, if I manage to get a decent night's sleep I might work up enough get up and go to go make up a motivation thread. Or maybe it is more about time management and TCS addiction therapy, what does anyone else think?  I'll see what the world decides when I get up. 
Sorry, I guess the world just does not answer when you need it to.  lol..   Oh, but when you don't ask then everyone has something to say.  

I just realized where I can look and see if that thread is up. So you and the world, don't need to answer.....lol.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

I just realized where I can look and see if that thread is up. So you and the world, don't need to answer.....lol.
'That thread' is not yet posted but it is making progress, honest.  I have been very busy today and written lots of stuff on TCS. 
  At least one of the things (Motivation thread) was one of the things on my To Do list. 

Now I'm back out on the site and having a little wander about before I try to be good and go to bed before 12-30 am.  I'd say 12 but I'd be way too likely to fail at this point - only 15 minutes to go. 
That time travel thing seems to be happening again.   I really must move to a higher apartment: that programme Fhi09 posted was really interesting, or at least the bits I could follow were. 

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
no I think Jtbo posted it, but it doesn't really matter who posted it, I still have not seen it..will do tonight.

sweet dreams and no time travelling.

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Argh, you are probably right with JTbo!  I have 6 minutes to go before curfew so best not linger here at The Tower.... 

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
okay, cold water on face, and adele, Its true most of her songs are about break ups, but her voice is so amazing.   

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
I cannot remember if you are 4 or 5 hours ahead,now . is it dst yet there

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
i just read the email and I don't remember it.  that is terrible...oh...I do remember the pool....yay.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Summer starts at the weekend I believe!  Forward an hour and loose sleep.  How I look forward to winter time. 
  I must get some more Adele tunes, can't remember the last time I downloaded any new music, must have been about a year ago.  Very sad.  I used to listen to music all the time when I was younger but got lazy recently and put TV on.  Should get out of the habit....

Had a good start to my day today, well sort of.  In a funny way......  like setting the alarm for 7-30 am and then snooze for 15 minutes which I got to and recall feeling pretty tired (reason for which I'll tell you to coz that's a Mouse Tale).   I had this thought that I'd better not keep snoozing because I'd end up being late for work despite not needing to be there for about another hour at that point. Next thought was me taking my shower which is one over the bath, and I woke up having been asleep in the bath so I'm laying in the bath and the shower's running on my face and feels great but my house guest is knocking on the bathroom door coz she needs to get ready to get to her charity volunteering job.  
   Then I'm leaping up and awake, but I'm in bed and thinking 'did I have a shower'? 'Did I fall asleep in the shower'?  Far too real for comfort.  Had a shower panicking I'd fall asleep.  Honestly.  How brainless am I?  Got to work fine but think I left my brain at home coz I felt really spaced out for about 2 hours after I got there.  

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think i've ever had that falling asleep in shower dream

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
so did you have a real shower or you just don't know?

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

but I'm in bed and thinking 'did I have a shower'? 'Did I fall asleep in the shower'?  Far too real for comfort.  Had a shower panicking I'd fall asleep.  Honestly.  How brainless am I?  Got to work fine but think I left my brain at home coz I felt really spaced out for about 2 hours after I got there.  
LOL..I only had those...omg....I am late for some stupid exam.  but its 20 years after school.   Why, would my brain have to scare me like that, I mean I passed the damn thing, then....so why back at school now..

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thinking you are still in the shower now.....lol

zzzz......I need a shower now...LOL

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
It was pretty funny, once I was sure it was a dream! 

OMG, Mouse last night.  

I got to the bedroom and decided the litter box HAD to be dealt with before bed and needed a complete clean out which doesn't happen than regularly.  Anyway, about 10 minutes later and miffed because the spray bottle I'd been reusing with the cleaning solution I make up for the tray was leaking over my right hand, I finally got to get cozy and turned the lights out waiting for Mouse to come up and give me my usual trampling pawsage. NOT.

He arrived a couple of minutes later with his usual enthusiastic jump on to my stomach, takes one sniff at my right hand, pulls back a bit, then another sniff and then chomps straight in on my fingers. 
 OUCH, go through motions of all my biting behaviour posts routine, repeat behaviour, chomp on hand, repeat, chomp on wrist and arm.  Then he bolts off and disappears in to the sitting room for a couple of hours wanting nothing to do with me.  
    Obviously he does not think his human mom should have a feint smell of bleach on her hands! I was some evil imposter in human mom's bed and had to be killed and then left in the hope I would vanish.  Couldn't sleep more than 2 hours and ended up getting up and going to sit with him, and back on TCS for a little sneaky 3 am session. 
  Thoroughly washed hands needless to say.

Not going anywhere near bleach tonight. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no!  Just noticed. I'm past my curfew!!! 
     But you HAD to know that killer Mouse story didn't you?