Venting....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for all the advice and support. I wrote down all the pros and cons. Then ended up following my heart. I decided to take the college job. It might not get me a place to live right away, but my instincts are telling me this is the right decision.

I've been trying to find meaning in my life. I don't think I'm going to find purpose searching for potential jobs in another city. Im hoping for the best.

Thank you everyone!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for all the advice and support. I wrote down all the pros and cons. Then ended up following my heart. I decided to take the college job. It might not get me a place to live right away, but my instincts are telling me this is the right decision.

I've been trying to find meaning in my life. I don't think I'm going to find purpose searching for potential jobs in another city. Im hoping for the best.

Thank you everyone!
All the BEST to you, Kitty and Elsa! Keep us in the loop, won't you?:yess::goodluck:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
If it helps I think you made the right decision by following your heart. Best of luck and fingers crossed this is the beginning of a new chapter in your life. :crossfingers:

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it helps I think you made the right decision by following your heart. Best of luck and fingers crossed this is the beginning of a new chapter in your life. :crossfingers:
Thank you! :heartshape:

I've always wanted to have a job that, even if I don't love it all the time, i still wake up wanting to make a difference.

I hope i can find that in this job.

I haven't had that in my life in a long time. :bouquet:

Last edited:

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thank you everyone! Its now Wednesday, and it been a good week. I love the job and the school. Altho im new so i feel lost. :fear:Thankfully my coworkers are kind and patient. They have been a huge help to me.

I have been very lucky that in my current and last job, I have found people that have been helpful and kind to me. :hearthrob: I know many people that have had huge issues at their jobs and I havent had to deal with that. *knock on wood* lol

--

i got a call from my gyno. I did an exam last week for an issue i was having. First the doctor called then the nurse trying to get me to make an appointment for the test results.

All the nurse said was that its important to get results from exams. Now i am feeling nervous. :confused2::disappointed: The only thing i need now is to get bad news about my health. I dont feel like theres anything wrong, and my gyno from last year didnt find anything, even with multiple exams.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thank you everyone! Its now Wednesday, and it been a good week. I love the job and the school. Altho im new so i feel lost. :fear:Thankfully my coworkers are kind and patient. They have been a huge help to me.

I have been very lucky that in my current and last job, I have found people that have been helpful and kind to me. :hearthrob: I know many people that have had huge issues at their jobs and I havent had to deal with that. *knock on wood* lol

--

i got a call from my gyno. I did an exam last week for an issue i was having. First the doctor called then the nurse trying to get me to make an appointment for the test results.

All the nurse said was that its important to get results from exams. Now i am feeling nervous. :confused2::disappointed: The only thing i need now is to get bad news about my health. I dont feel like theres anything wrong, and my gyno from last year didnt find anything, even with multiple exams.
Very good news about your new job! It takes time, I know.
As for the doctor thing, my family and I do not believe in allopathic medicine, so I do not use them except for emergency things. I hope you are okay!

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone,

(this post has TMI about womens health issues.)

been avoiding posting as i havent been feeling well. The procedure i had really messed me up. I had menstrual issues of spotting between periods and now the bleeding wouldnt stop after having some polyps removed. its been 3 weeks and i was bleeding very badly. its finally easing now that ive been taking it easy.

i even went to the er because i was feeling so bad and was afraid the doctor did some kind of damage to my body. i went to another gyno and i was bleeding so much he didnt want to hurt me by checking me.

It was so embarrassing, i was bleeding so much i got blood all over the floor when i stood up from the exam table. :(:whistle:

All he suggested was getting on the pill. I had the procedure because my old gyno claimed my polyps were causing my extra bleeding. I wanted to avoid getting on medication, and now thats what they offer me again.

Ive been taking it easy and the bleeding is almost gone. The pain/bleeding becomes worse when im more active. I hope my body will heal if i am resting.

- -

i've also been stressing about money. I want to feel better and look for a weekend job. Even with my new job i wont have enough money to move out. I had hoped i could do overtime in this new job. But overtime is not allowed ever.

its gotten stressful at home. My niece and her boyfriend arent getting along. He can be a jerk, so shes become an obnoxious nag, and hes finally standing up to her. I get why shes angry as he can be inconsiderate, but dont really want to hear about their issues.

Shes also turning into her mom and complaining about the cats being on the sofa, and kitchen chairs. Shes started yelling at them every time they do it. I get the feeling its my sister telling her to do this.

I dont get why they're so obsessed with their old beat up kitchen table.

im going to have to talk to her to let her know to leave it to me to train them. My niece does not take well to people telling her what to do. I've been ignoring it to keep the peace, but i feel myself boiling up and about to explode on her.

I fear i will never get out of here. i sometimes wish i had never left my childhood home. As much as my brother whined about my cats, he and his wife would never go around yelling at them, or chasing them (my sister when she lived here would run to them to throw water at the, if they dared get on her precious table). But i know i can never go back. I cant handle the constant complaining or the guilt trips that my cats are "risking his childrens lives" because they sneeze around them.

I've gotten to the point that I just eat standing up now. The cats want to be near me when im downstairs, so this keeps them away from the table. My sister and her daughter are like jekyll and hyde, they can be the kindest person, but obsess about the dumbest things, like the cats, or dirt in the house. my niece doesnt pay any bills, only has to keep the house clean
(her bf and i clean up after ourselves). But even then she whines that she needs help. Shes living for free, and cant handle the chore or mopping downstairs.

ever since my niece had her child she cant even stand her own pet. She shoved him in the hot garage because shes too lazy to walk him so he pees and poos all over the house.

My sister and I have been talking more. So thankfully things are more peaceful in that regard.

once i feel better im going to start obsessively applying to weekend jobs again. I've been looking at housing options, and everything is so expensive. I have so much debt, including my car alone which costs me $367 a month. What a stupid mistake that was. When i got my car, my brother didnt want me paying house bills so i was able to focus on paying it off. But now im stuck helping in this house, and its a burden when i think about living alone.

Sorry about the long post. Been a long 3 weeks. :soapbox:

the only positive thing is that i am liking my new job. I am closer to home and get along with my coworkers and the students.

Last edited:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's good that you like your new job.

Have you considered becoming an uber driver as a second job? You can make your own hours, and since you'd be doing a lot of sitting, it could help your body continue to rest as it heals.

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's good that you like your new job.

Have you considered becoming an uber driver as a second job? You can make your own hours, and since you'd be doing a lot of sitting, it could help your body continue to rest as it heals.
I have considered it. But I didn't get my driver's license until I was 32 years old. I had a small accident in my 20s and get super nervous driving other people. Its gotten better, so maybe I'll try it out.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone,

(this post has TMI about womens health issues.)

been avoiding posting as i havent been feeling well. The procedure i had really messed me up. I had menstrual issues of spotting between periods and now the bleeding wouldnt stop after having some polyps removed. its been 3 weeks and i was bleeding very badly. its finally easing now that ive been taking it easy.

i even went to the er because i was feeling so bad and was afraid the doctor did some kind of damage to my body. i went to another gyno and i was bleeding so much he didnt want to hurt me by checking me.

It was so embarrassing, i was bleeding so much i got blood all over the floor when i stood up from the exam table. :(:whistle:

All he suggested was getting on the pill. I had the procedure because my old gyno claimed my polyps were causing my extra bleeding. I wanted to avoid getting on medication, and now thats what they offer me again.

Ive been taking it easy and the bleeding is almost gone. The pain/bleeding becomes worse when im more active. I hope my body will heal if i am resting.

- -

i've also been stressing about money. I want to feel better and look for a weekend job. Even with my new job i wont have enough money to move out. I had hoped i could do overtime in this new job. But overtime is not allowed ever.

its gotten stressful at home. My niece and her boyfriend arent getting along. He can be a jerk, so shes become an obnoxious nag, and hes finally standing up to her. I get why shes angry as he can be inconsiderate, but dont really want to hear about their issues.

Shes also turning into her mom and complaining about the cats being on the sofa, and kitchen chairs. Shes started yelling at them every time they do it. I get the feeling its my sister telling her to do this.

I dont get why they're so obsessed with their old beat up kitchen table.

im going to have to talk to her to let her know to leave it to me to train them. My niece does not take well to people telling her what to do. I've been ignoring it to keep the peace, but i feel myself boiling up and about to explode on her.

I fear i will never get out of here. i sometimes wish i had never left my childhood home. As much as my brother whined about my cats, he and his wife would never go around yelling at them, or chasing them (my sister when she lived here would run to them to throw water at the, if they dared get on her precious table). But i know i can never go back. I cant handle the constant complaining or the guilt trips that my cats are "risking his childrens lives" because they sneeze around them.

I've gotten to the point that I just eat standing up now. The cats want to be near me when im downstairs, so this keeps them away from the table. My sister and her daughter are like jekyll and hyde, they can be the kindest person, but obsess about the dumbest things, like the cats, or dirt in the house. my niece doesnt pay any bills, only has to keep the house clean
(her bf and i clean up after ourselves). But even then she whines that she needs help. Shes living for free, and cant handle the chore or mopping downstairs.

ever since my niece had her child she cant even stand her own pet. She shoved him in the hot garage because shes too lazy to walk him so he pees and poos all over the house.

My sister and I have been talking more. So thankfully things are more peaceful in that regard.

once i feel better im going to start obsessively applying to weekend jobs again. I've been looking at housing options, and everything is so expensive. I have so much debt, including my car alone which costs me $367 a month. What a stupid mistake that was. When i got my car, my brother didnt want me paying house bills so i was able to focus on paying it off. But now im stuck helping in this house, and its a burden when i think about living alone.

Sorry about the long post. Been a long 3 weeks. :soapbox:

the only positive thing is that i am liking my new job. I am closer to home and get along with my coworkers and the students.
Keep looking UP and keep focus on what you need and want, terestrife terestrife -- for you and your beloved feline family members. It's quite clear that you are not in a good place, physically or emotionally, and that you all need to be in a better one.
*PRAYERS* for you to strengthen and recuperate, and for your life to improve in every way. :vibes::vibes::vibes::hangin:

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I need everyone here that believes in God, or has faith of any kind to be praying for me. I just found out I have 30% of having endometrial cancer. It is so early that the test says it's insufficiently developed for the diagnosis.

Im scared. I held my mother's hand when she died of pancreatic cancer. Im scared that im going to die the same way.

My mom's not here to be with me. It's pathetic at my age but I'm terrified.

Last edited: