Venting....

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello. I haven't updated this thread in a while. Not much has changed. I am still living at my brother's house, and still working at the same place. The cats are happy and doing well.

The only new thing is that I finally gave in and started taking anxiety medication a couple of months ago. I feel like myself again for the first time in years. Things take longer to upset me and I don't fall into a bottomless void every time anything goes wrong in my life. I still have bad days, but I don't feel that constant weight of feeling lost and breaking down.

The girls:
VideoCapture_20230506-211929.jpg VideoCapture_20230529-143834.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello. I haven't updated this thread in a while. Not much has changed. I am still living at my brother's house, and still working at the same place. The cats are happy and doing well.

The only new thing is that I finally gave in and started taking anxiety medication a couple of months ago. I feel like myself again for the first time in years. Things take longer to upset me and I don't fall into a bottomless void every time anything goes wrong in my life. I still have bad days, but I don't feel that constant weight of feeling lost and breaking down.

The girls:
View attachment 451676View attachment 451677
Happy to see you checking in *and posting pix of your adorable Kitty and Elsa*! and glad to hear you've found something that's helping you to feel better. Hoping things continue to go smoothly for you all. Don't be a stranger!:)