Update from Angel's mommy. 😊 (Sorry, long post)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning. Well, I realized it's the day to put Panthers second Advantage on, It's going to rain early tommorow morning, but clear today, so thought it'd be close enough to 24 hrs & would be fine. I tried to get him in w/ treats, but he wasn't falling for it. I can usually pick him up, but I think he sensed it, & wouldn't let me. πŸ˜‘. I should've got him & done it before I fed him. He was being lovey. Darn it! At this point, I'll probably have to wait until Tues to do it. Only 10% chance of rain Tues & Wedns. πŸ˜‘

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok guys, heard him "merrrow" ing, so called & he came back!! He's in for playtime! It's 9:00. Do you think it's still early enough to get it on him? I'm going to try w/ brush time.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did it! I got it on while he was laying in front of the door getting brushed, purring away. πŸ€—. I'll call this little video, "morning kisses" πŸ’•. Can you tell I'm in love with this boy already?!

New video by Kelly R

Here are the other two I took this morning.
New video by Kelly R

New video by Kelly R

I finally got a look & took a picture of the abandoned house on the other side of the fence, where they hang out/ sleep. I wonder if it actually was their home?? Neighbors said an older person lived there & died before one of the bad storms last yr. Florence, I think. Said all the stuff is still in there. Pillows on the couch, beds, etc... The neighbors son has been over there. I want him to show us how to get back there, & go look. I stood on a log to see over the fence.

IMG_20201002_132419765_HDR.jpg

theres a door open to the right of the window.
If I get to go over there, I want to try & use something to keep it only open enough for them to get in, so any bad weather doesn't get in as much.

Last edited by a moderator:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
GUYS! GUESS WHAT?! Someone just text me that they found a collar w/ my number on it. It was someone here in the complex. He walked it down & I met him outside. It was not the building across from me, but the next one down, across. It was in the parking lot. I'm not going to put it back on him. He'll just take it off again. I'll save it for maybe "one day" IF I'm ever able to take him inside for good.
IMG_20201003_203023167.jpg

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Didn't I say maybe someone will find it. ;)
Seriously, that's great news! Now you're not out the money, and can save the collar for when he's ready for it. :lovecat:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well thats defiantely good news that panthers collar was found .... do you have a pic of him ?
Oh, I have a lot of pictures!! There are a lot in this thread, but here's some of my favorites. πŸ’™πŸ’•.
He's all muscle too! He was in for a little playtime this morning, & I had the sliding door cracked, just a little, decided to go get "da bird" out, knew he'd love it, came out, & he had opened the door enough to get out & was drinking water out on the patio. I couldn't believe he opened that heavy door!
Solid muscle boy!! Oh, & thankfully it's only sprinkled this morning, so yay, his spot treatment should be good. πŸ‘
IMG_20200905_092730361.jpg
IMG_20200905_092929269.jpg
IMG_20200811_171958165.jpg
IMG_20200718_091308117_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200619_094647760.jpg

Attachments

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, thanks. I just can't help it. I've got a big heart & lots of love'ns to give, & he's turned out to be so sweet! ❣
I'm sure Angel, Sammie, & now Panther, are saying, "ok mom, dats enough kisses for today!"....."geez lady!" 😼 πŸ˜„

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I have a lot of pictures!! There are a lot in this thread, but here's some of my favorites. πŸ’™πŸ’•.
He's all muscle too! He was in for a little playtime this morning, & I had the sliding door cracked, just a little, decided to go get "da bird" out, knew he'd love it, came out, & he had opened the door enough to get out & was drinking water out on the patio. I couldn't believe he opened that heavy door!
Solid muscle boy!! Oh, & thankfully it's only sprinkled this morning, so yay, his spot treatment should be good. πŸ‘
View attachment 353463View attachment 353464View attachment 353465View attachment 353466View attachment 353467
hes adorable ! i love black cats

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honey showed up around 3:40 for dinner. A little early, but fed her, so she could eat in peace w/ o Panther going to her plate, once he's finished his...& Sometimes before he finishes!
Panther came & ate at about 5:20. Then I got him inside for a little playtime w/ da bird. He liked it. 😸 Funny, today, he's acted reluctant to come inside. Once I did get him in far enough, I closed the door, because new people talking loud & smoking out on their deck. Kept making him scared. Then I started brushing him to calm him. We had a nice session.☺ He was being so sweet, I started recording, but of course missed the best parts. I softly touched his paws & when I put my hand bk down, he gently reached & touched my hand w/ his R paw. πŸ’• πŸ’•. Then I was softly singing Bob Marley's, "Every little thing's gonna be alright." After I turned this video off, he laid his head bk on the floor, looking at me. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

New video by Kelly R

New video by Kelly R

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love your little videos.

Btw, you're super pretty!