Unflattering Kitty Pictures!

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a wag. This is a strictly NO SMOKING -- BLACK CAT WANTED zone. :bigeyes:
Rupert (black fuzzball) is now old and grumpy. As opposed to young.
She's always been grumpy. Hisses have always been her standard form of greeting. We think she just doesn't know any better. She's always been terrified of everything, which makes her aware of EVERYTHING. Probably why she's lived so long. She's the most patient, efficient, and successful hunter of a cat that I've seen.
She used to eat all of her food on the back porch. UNTIL she figured out that bluejays would come and get her food. Then, she started leaving a few bites. We fed her by the sink. She would leave a few bites, then crouch down in the sink and wait.....for HOURS. No more bluejays.
She's killed two Hawks....that I know about.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rupert (black fuzzball) is now old and grumpy. As opposed to young.
She's always been grumpy. Hisses have always been her standard form of greeting. We think she just doesn't know any better. She's always been terrified of everything, which makes her aware of EVERYTHING. Probably why she's lived so long. She's the most patient, efficient, and successful hunter of a cat that I've seen.
She used to eat all of her food on the back porch. UNTIL she figured out that bluejays would come and get her food. Then, she started leaving a few bites. We fed her by the sink. She would leave a few bites, then crouch down in the sink and wait.....for HOURS. No more bluejays.
She's killed two Hawks....that I know about.
I love all cats, of all colors, sizes, species, and temperaments. Rupert sounds like quite an amazing cat. I do love hawks, too, and I'm sorry about those.