Unflattering Kitty Pictures!

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gracie is so pretty I don't see her unflattery at all. I wonder whether the trouble is with her hips rather than her hind legs? She reminds me of a little kitten I knew some years ago who also sat in an unusual way. She belonged to some neighbours who told me about her.

jdwns12

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
[QUOTE="golondrina, post: 4393786, member: 45426"8]Gracie is so pretty I don't see her unflattery at all. I wonder whether the trouble is with her hips rather than her hind legs? She reminds me of a little kitten I knew some years ago who also sat in an unusual way. She belonged to some neighbours who told me about her.[/QUOTE]
Yes I actually don't find those pictures unflattering either, I just didn't know where else to send these photos, and she did turn her head while I was trying to take a picture of her so that gave me an excuse to send it to this thread. Hmm! It could be her hips. That's something I should look into some day. Problem is she's a semi-feral cat, and I still can't get anybody else to come near her or she hides, and I can't pick her up just yet. She sits on my lap, but I haven't been able to take her anywhere, but someday I should find out why she sits like that. She certainly doesn't have any trouble jumping or moving around and she is extremely playful, but I should look into it before she gets older. She's only about 3 now. Thank you for suggesting that it could be her hips. I just assumed she must have longer hind legs whereas it could be her hips that are causing her to sit like that. Thanks for letting me know golondrina golondrina about that other cat that also sat in an unusual way.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are very welcome jdwns12. Fortunately she is not suffering otherwise would not jump normally as she does. I'll be interested to know the outcome of your consultation which I hope will not be something to worry about. Best wishes.