Unflattering Kitty Pictures!

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
Ungainly, then? :crazy:

I'll have to dig out the ones of Parker looking like a Gremlin who's eaten after midnight when he was plagued with earmites and had to have oil in his ears (and all over his head, body, me, etc). Oh, and there's a super icky one when he'd not been washing at all for weeks on end due to his pesky tapeworm (also when he had earmites, fleas, and conjunctivitis all brought with him from his breeder!), so Dudley decided to help out and licked him a stylish comb over...... :cool2:

Bit unfair though, cos he's like a wee fluffy white cloud now his companions/pests have been chased away. :cloud9:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Ungainly, then? :crazy:

I'll have to dig out the ones of Parker looking like a Gremlin who's eaten after midnight when he was plagued with earmites and had to have oil in his ears (and all over his head, body, me, etc). Oh, and there's a super icky one when he'd not been washing at all for weeks on end due to his pesky tapeworm (also when he had earmites, fleas, and conjunctivitis all brought with him from his breeder!), so Dudley decided to help out and licked him a stylish comb over...... :cool2:

Bit unfair though, cos he's like a wee fluffy white cloud now his companions/pests have been chased away. :cloud9:
:yess: Definitely want to see them!:bliss: