Things In Common Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 You didn't write an answer after quoting golondrina.
I don't have one one. gilmargl gilmargl needs to tell Drina if her answer is correct but she said
her internet has been iffy, It's been since last Thursday. Should we just skip her clues and
go on or wait?

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since her internet is not doing so well right now I think we should go on to another post. Do you want to do the next one?

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Antioxidants, Calcium, iron, manganese, potassium, Vitamins, food nutrients?????
None of those: think of onions, tulips and daffodils as belonging to one group, crocusses and gladiolas to another, and the third group is ginger, iris and stinging nettles (and of course, lots more)!

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please forgive me, guys, if I'm wrong but it seems to that your peoposition, gilmargl, does not correspond to the purpose of this game which is to find a word common to 3 DIFFERENT situations or activities even if under 3 different meanings. In this particular case what is demanded is botanical knowledge applying to certain groups of plants. I regret that much as I love plants and, have more than 50 at home, I don't have the knowledge demanded. :blush:

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please forgive me, guys, if I'm wrong but it seems to that your peoposition, gilmargl, does not correspond to the purpose of this game which is to find a word common to 3 DIFFERENT situations or activities even if under 3 different meanings. In this particular case what is demanded is botanical knowledge applying to certain groups of plants. I regret that much as I love plants and, have more than 50 at home, I don't have the knowledge demanded. :blush:
Does that mean you want the answer?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not at all, glimarg, I am not the only member playing this game! I can only speak for myself. But so far as I am concerned I'll offer my last reply which is that I believe that they ALL belong to the IRIDACEAE family.

Status
Not open for further replies.