The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I’m glad to hear that Graceful-Lily Graceful-Lily !!

We’ve finished 3 days of school. DS was in tears today over an assignment. I don’t think I can explain what the problem was because HE can’t seem to either. I’m trying to get him to verbalize his feelings and what’s going on. We haven’t gotten to Science once this week. Maybe we dived in too fast. But I’m beat!

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice to see you back!

One or two pages ago, people were sharing the gory details of the injuries their children sustained if that's your kind of thing. :p
Shared my gory story previously when I posted about my son stabbing himself in the leg with his fishing knife but I'll look for those posts as it's nice to know that I'm not the only one with a klutz for a kid which he unfortunately inherited from me. I was so accident prone, the hospital was going to call CPS on my mom because they didn't believe a kid could hurt themselves that badly that often. :lol:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel like the cat on my child's sensory cards looks terrified.
View attachment 392476
To me it looks like the cat is a bit scared, but also his handlers are twitching a feather toy over there and he really wants to get it but isn't quite sure. Lol, that's suspiciously specific but that's my take anyway.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To me it looks like the cat is a bit scared, but also his handlers are twitching a feather toy over there and he really wants to get it but isn't quite sure. Lol, that's suspiciously specific but that's my take anyway.
His whiskers are pretty alert, so I can buy that.

Speaking of whiskers, I wish they'd put one fur patch in the middle instead of the two that cover/cut off the whiskers and make it look weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.