The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I my a fabric junkie myself. Wander through the fabric aisle and I am in a happy place.
Me, too, although I don't sew a lot. I'm addicted to fabrics. I keep thinking of all these cool crafts I could do with them! I've made lots of throw pillows, covered foot stools and old-fashioned telephone benches, made headboards, all kinds of things.

i am worried about Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 her phone is off and i cant talk to her
I'm sorry I worried you, Sweetie. I turned the phone off while I soaked in the tub because a couple of my apps were hanging up. Needed to cool down and reset!

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Somehow Boone and Gracie did some ninja mind control on me and have been getting a snack before I go to bed. Got to break them (and me) of that but I know it will be hard for all 3 of us. Vet said Boone needed to lose 2 lbs and he ain't about the exercise method other than chasing Gracie around a couple of times a day. He prefers the "sleep the weight away". :lol:

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had a busy day planned to do things around the house and taking advantage of a sunny day instead of the constant rain we have had over the last few weeks then Blue jumped up on the fridge and knocked over a big coke bottle full of coins that knocked Blue over and everything and the cat fell unto the bench smashing dishes and glasses and injuring Blue.
He only bruised his shoulder thankfully and stopped limping after a couple of hours but I spent rest of day watching him making sure he improved and didnt get worse.
In lockdown here and very limited access to vet.
Cats..I thought they were meant to relax you not cause you major stress..lol.
So today is flat out tying to catch up from yesterday.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Silver Crazy Silver Crazy , I can laugh at that knowing that Blue wasn't seriously injured. It is just SO like him to do something like that!!!
There is always something going on with him, he was doing zoomies this morning chasing leaves and had a head on collision with the dog, going at top speed and looking anywhere but where he was going, he is like watching a train wreck half the time.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Pulled all of the coats and jackets out of the closet for washing today. Whenever I see them all together I marvel at all the clothing required for Minnesota seasons. Light and medium weight yard work jackets, light and heavy weight regular spring/fall jackets, an early winter coat, a regular winter coat and an Armageddon cold/snowstorm coat. It’s a good thing I have big closets.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I need to do that so I can donate what my kids have outgrown. Keeping them in coats is worse than shoes. I just bought DS a water repelling fall/spring coat thats too big because I want to get several years out of it. Then today he was looking for a raincoat because it was pouring on the way to church. (Fortunately they had people with huge umbrellas outside helping people walk in and stay relatively dry…and a lady mopping the water from the floors so no one slipped!) But no; no raincoat dude. System jackets are worth every penny!! And I only buy snow pants in black if I can help it so they can get passed down. 🤪

Is it just me or is a huge part of motherhood just thinking about what your kids need next? 🤪

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Had my baby shower today. It went pretty good. The zoom portion didn’t have an emcee so it was a bit wandering but everyone seemed to have a nice time. We expected about 4 in person guests but due to an illness and last minute work conflict ended up with two. My husband played chef and cooked us hot appetizers and we all had a nice time.

it was forest themed.

8BAC3500-39C7-4F65-9128-89DEECB23E87.jpeg

9FAF173C-A45C-4E2F-AAE1-9A4EE50297B8.jpeg

And my mom had made this amazing diaper cake ahead of time. The cats decided the gift table was very comfortable.

13476B1C-48C4-4B5F-9F11-8AEB4CAA9DAF.jpeg

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had my baby shower today. It went pretty good. The zoom portion didn’t have an emcee so it was a bit wandering but everyone seemed to have a nice time. We expected about 4 in person guests but due to an illness and last minute work conflict ended up with two. My husband played chef and cooked us hot appetizers and we all had a nice time.

it was forest themed.

View attachment 392791
View attachment 392792
And my mom had made this amazing diaper cake ahead of time. The cats decided the gift table was very comfortable.

View attachment 392793
Love the decorations! I'm glad it went well. Little Miss looks like she's already getting a lot of love.

Status
Not open for further replies.