The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Still trying to find someone to take me to urgent care but we’re snowed in. Plus dealing with stupid stuff I do. Like waking Mom up at 3am because I thought it was 6. She’s not happy

BTW: Susanne quick question. On the Wyze V3s have you used them outside in the cold weather? I tried but mine keep dying on me and wondering if perhaps I'm hooking them up wrong. They work great inside but I take them outside and they are fine. They're rated to use at -4 and windchills don't affect cams so curious what keeps going on. Support for Wyze lately is non existent due to the pandemic.

And now I have to trudge through a foot of snow with no boots because evil woman here threw those away on me last year. So not only am I hobbling and sick but I'm going to get real sick because of this. But I need to get the cam so I can troubleshoot what's going on with it.

Last edited:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
BTW: Susanne quick question. On the Wyze V3s have you used them outside in the cold weather? I tried but mine keep dying on me and wondering if perhaps I'm hooking them up wrong. They work great inside but I take them outside and they are fine. They're rated to use at -4 and windchills don't affect cams so curious what keeps going on. Support for Wyze lately is non existent due to the pandemic.
Yes, I am using my V3 outdoors and we have had three nights of -19 degrees with highs staying well below zero. No problem with the camera at all. It is my “cat cam” on the back porch and has been recording a lot of events.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Scamper has been in a fight, but...he has that bad leg, and the local queens are Singing the Song of Love all over the neighborhood. He's ok, just a couple of small patches of fur gone, and some minor scrapes, which he allowed me to medicate. Must step up my efforts to get him to the point of my being able to load him in a carrier and tote him off for preventative snipping! We're much closer than we were a few weeks ago, but not there yet!
Oh, poor Scamper... ((hugs)) but he is in the best of hands---- YOU!! Too bad he cannot be fully socialized and adopted... sigh....

Our COVID cases in my zip code (which is my entire tiny town) have doubled in the past two weeks. I may end up being glad that I have almost 6 months worth of food and supplies here. I don't know if I trust going out next month.
That is really frightening.. It really is.. So glad you are stocked up.. You can order a ton of things online.. It is so helpful.. just ask me!! I have been doing that for almost a year..
Is there any possibility of you getting the vaccine? I know there are variants out there. This is what I am fearful of.. Now that I have been fully vaccinated, I am just worried about the variants.. and there are many... Was I dreaming or did I hear that there were 6 variants in the US, plus the
UK one, the So African one, The So America one... My dreams are sometimes so vivid that sometimes, I cannot the difference between them and reality.. weird..,

I also have a huge stash in here.. not for everything, but 95% of what I need. Perishables are another thing.. and larger items like: Water, veggies, and fruits..

Just got a robocall from the building: They are really pushing the store.. seriously.. It is a bit pricey, but... This week, 25% off orders of $25 or more... really pushing it..

They want the business, plus I think they do not want us to start going out into public; because of the variants..

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I am using my V3 outdoors and we have had three nights of -19 degrees with highs staying well below zero. No problem with the camera at all. It is my “cat cam” on the back porch and has been recording a lot of events.
Do you have the Spotlight on it? I'm just curious why I'm having issues. I brought the cams back inside and as soon as they warmed up they were fine

Mom is now screaming calling me names and telling me she doesn't care if I hurt myself or not, she wants her precious front porch swept off. It's 1 degree minus 19 windchill and 4 inches of snow on the porch. Local news states health alerts but this evil woman doesn't care one bit about me. I don't know why I care enough about her to stay here. :(

Last edited:

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh boy, Sunnie climbed on the chair twice and peed, even after my mom used a cleaner specifically for cat pee. I moved the rocking chair into the spare bedroom and hopefully he doesn't pee anywhere else. This may be an indicator he isn't feeling well and feel sad for my mom because she has been doing everything she can for him, but he is near the end so it is just making him as comfortable as possible right now.

The funny thing is when I dragged the rocking chair into the spare bedroom, I forgot the door does not click closed anymore and Sunnie pushes it open often, haha. So when I went upstairs this morning, I find the door open and realize it was kind of silly moving it in there is Sunnie can give himself access... :flail: Luckily, it doesn't seem like he peed on the chair despite accessing the room and may put a baby gate in front of the door to prevent further access from him.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, straight to the face. And then he had to cuff and uncuff someone while dealing with the effects. But it's done, he had to come home and shower - that stuff really stinks - and now he has his own can of spray that he likely won't use because setting that off inside a jail seems like a very bad idea.

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today was kind of a rough day. I'm neurotypical and have sensory sensitivities (not sure if it's sensory processing disorder- I haven't been diagnosed, but I definitely have sensory issues of some kind) and I was in sensory overload- basically, it means everything is insanely overwhelming and way too loud and way too much to handle... It's a horrible experience- for most of the day. I almost had a panic attack multiple times and just one unfortunate thing after another seemed to happen. I'm feeling better now, but it was a rough day for sure.

Last edited:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
game misconduct game misconduct - yeah commercials are good for that ... i dont have a pizza hut anymore they closed down after covid hit last year sometime ... i have dominoes and a chain called hungry howies
i got a hungry howies nearby to :lol:usually i buy from a mom an pops itailian spot they have huge calzones and the best tu tu mare pasta i have ever tried

Status
Not open for further replies.