The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lola3791

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If any of you all want food and stuff, we need some more rain around here. The crops aren't looking good. It's drizzly today but that's not enough, we need a good soaking. Several good soakings actually. The river is nearly dry :/.
Maine's in a drought right now and my area is being hit bad. I'm hoping our well doesn't dry up.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I can’t even guess at this point. She has no negative reaction whatsoever to cats on the porch, even when they are very close to the glass, but a cat living in “her” room is another thing altogether and and any change in routine sends her spinning. Yesterday she was having a running, crying hiding panic attack over something in the living room that was scaring her. I just couldn’t figure it out until afternoon but then I saw that when I had moved the nearby fan after dusting the night before, the electrical cord that is usually hidden behind her window bench was now draped across one corner of the bench top. A cord on her bench, OMG, to her the end is coming. Anyway, I am not expecting that she or I will remain calm but trying to take it a step at a time.
Darling Willow, sensitive girl

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The kids and I are hiding from the heat inside. I made a jalapeno lime chicken marinade with jalapenos from my garden and they are going to make a pasta salad in a bit. I made extra chicken so it'll last for 2 meals at least. Less cooking in a heatwave!

There's plenty to do around the house and I'm trying to decide what to do next. But feeling a little lazy. And then reminding myself to be grateful I'm not out working in the heat like DH!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I feel like I spent 3/4 of the day looking at school books for the fall. I keep telling myself to find one subject at a time but I still end up bouncing around between websites and subjects.

Apparently a lot of literature programs start at a higher grade than DD is going into; but she already completed her reading program. I think we may “wing it” via reading lists.

And then there’s science…:dizzy: My brain is on overload!

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Experian refuses to tell me how my credit score went from 508 to 622 in 30 days. What is wrong with them? I pay for their services, I provided proof I'm who I say I am. I just find it completely impossible for a score to be raised that much in a month and despise being fed false hopes and lies. What a mess. Now I have this to fix today.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
An old debt probably aged out. I think they stay on the report for 7 years? So that would cause a big jump. I wouldn't worry too much about a sudden increase :D.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
An old debt probably aged out. I think they stay on the report for 7 years? So that would cause a big jump. I wouldn't worry too much about a sudden increase :D.
No it didnt. It still shows The credit agencies only report once every 90 days and I have 17 more days before the next update. So something is very wrong on their end. Experian just said it was their fault and no way even if something drops off would it raise that much. See I'm not totally clueless or dense. lol

Last edited:

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
No it didnt. It still shows The credit agencies only report once every 90 days and I have 17 more days before the next update. So something is very wrong on their end. Experian just said it was their fault and no way even if something drops off would it raise that much. See I'm not totally clueless or dense. lol
I use Credit Karma and they give an explanation.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I"m not explaining properly. Trans Union and Equifax have not made an update since April 19th. At that time I was At 508 and at same with the others. This morning I'm at 622 on Experian and still at 508 on Equifax and Trans Union. I looked on all 3 reports and nothing has changed. I don't understand why I can't get some kind of answer. Credit Karma shows no activity reported either.

Status
Not open for further replies.