The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got a headache and I feel like I might have a fever. I'm nap trapped, so I can't check. And I'm really tired.
I blame the covid shot. But it's probably better than actually getting covid.
I felt okay the day I got my second shot, then went to Stroller Strides the next morning and felt pretty bad for several hours after that. It's like you feel okay and overexert yourself, and your body's like "nope, not on my watch"

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Hee hee. How long was he in there? Didn't you realize he was missing? :lol:
No more than a few minutes. I would have noticed he was missing when I sat down to watch tv, but until then, I just assumed he was in another room. He could also have called out, but that would have involved raising his voice. I’ve known him since 1993 and have never heard him do that. He probably would have starved to death in the garage before he’d yell. :lol:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I’m very nervous about Dominos curbside checkup tomorrow. His vet is really wonderful but I’ve always been there with him.
That’s been hard for me with this pandemic, not being able to go in with the cats. I have a good vet, too, and that’s helped, but you still want to be there to hold their…paws. Tell Domino not to worry; all will be well. :petcat:

On an amusing side note, the vet techs have told me how sweet Lily has been when she’s had to see the vet without me in the room. I’m convinced they’re examining some other cat. :)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I’m very nervous about Dominos curbside checkup tomorrow. His vet is really wonderful but I’ve always been there with him.
:hugs:My girls have often behaved better without me! Noodles would calm down and let them get a better look if she got to spend some time in a back office. I just made Mooch’s annual appointment and they told me they are starting to let people back inside in June. So we’ll see how it goes!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Geoffrey had a curbside check up, during Covid. He did fine, and they were so good about things..
Vet even took him outside to me, after she called...

Geoffrey had to got to the Vet, tomorrow. I need to ask what the situation is..

Yesterday, I got a text, to confirm appointment.. nothing about curbside Covid precautions, so it may be a regular visit.. I hope so...

Good luck with Domino!

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Covid shot is kicking my butt. I was chilling and feverish all night last night. Super tired yesterday and today. Killer headache. Muscles are really sore. But everyone says i should be fine by tomorrow. So probably better than actually getting covid.

I had a dental cleaning today but I had to reschedule because of the fever.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Connor has absolutely no survival skills.

He sneaked out when I went to get the kids' outside toys picked up. I went looking for him. He's black. It was dark. So it was not an easy task.

And then I hear his "help me" meow - it's the meow he uses when he gets stuck in the bathroom or a closet because he's quick and sneaky and kinda dumb. So I follow the sound. He's hunkered up against a fence 10 feet from our back yard. I guess he was lost. Within sight of the house. 🤦‍♀️

Babypinkweeb

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Been so stressed this month with a sudden deluge of multiple issues popping up out of nowhere with my cats. I've been to the vet more times the past month than I prob went in the last 3 years combined. Before this month I can count my cat's past health issues on one hand in the past 10 years... Hope it's just a coincidence and they're all small manageable stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.