The "What are you Doing" Thread - 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Filing this one under "not that we know of". We held off on blood work since her insurance would be taking effect that day AFTER my vet visit. He didn't think there was any reason to do it right that minute, and he would tell me if he felt there was. He's very aware of my financial situation and that I have a CKD kitty sucking up a lot of my money at the moment, so he's trying to help. However, he would absolutely tell me if he felt that she needed something done then.

Anyway, she'll be getting a blood test in a few weeks, end of Feb maybe. Need to let her recover from the trauma of being taken out TWICE in less than a week's time.
Poor baby. Was she cross with you?

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Makin' bacon (for baked potatoes).

Once I'm done with all that, gonna go scoop the litter again. Hoping Maple's in there to watch, and then maybe I can spy on her again hopefully using the litter box again.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lying in bed. Propped up on my TV pillow even though I have no TV I'm my bedroom. I'm worrying about angel. Went to the doctor with my nasty cough. Luckily it hasn't reached my bronchs which it is inclined to do. But there's a lot of crackling when I breathe. Oh well, this too shall pass. :cross:

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sitting here at midnight smelling the fresh rain poring down outside! I've had the windows open all day (it's 59F here right now!) and the Boys have been lounging on the window sills. I am SO ready for Spring!

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
I'm up much earlier than I wanted to be. Was awake for quite a bit and then I decided to look at my clock - it was 4:27am. Bah. In the middle of the night I stretched and my back apparently didn't like it and I felt a "pop" and I knew it wasn't a good thing. I immediately pressed on the part of my back where I felt it. I have a pinched nerve and learned a year and a half ago that helps. I was in a daze the day it happened, it was so painful (and could barely move any part of my upper body at that). Not nearly that bad now but still painful. And obviously kept me up.

Scooping the litter should be tons of fun today.

rpandcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Somewhere north of Mexico and on the ocean.
I cancelled my appointment for this morning. I was going to have to drive 2 hours each way :(... and decided that I was completely tired and that the thought of driving was too stressful (I hate being tired when driving that far--it's like asking for something bad to happen).

So. Instead. It's 4:19am, and maybe I'll finally get some actual sleep.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Sitting here waiting for the phone to ring. I dropped Abby off for a dental with possible extractions this morning. :sigh: I'm also waiting for the results of an eye test I had a few days ago.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lying here as usual. It's 12.40am and I'm not very tired yet.
I meant to do some tidying up today but forgot. An elderly moment. I'm having too many of them.
Coughing a bit less but my sides hurt from coughing yesterday.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I have a load of laundry in the dryer and another load in the washer. Rick is shredding junk mail. Once that's finished, the trash is ready to go down to the road. We got the litter boxes done very quickly tonight.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
just sitting here right now....after supper, having a glass of wine, and about to give Artie his last medicine for the day.....

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sitting. Son is in bed, my husband is putting our daughter to bed right now. I just finished cooking dinner, eating, made homemade granola bars and then cleaned the kitchen.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm also just sitting right now. all three cats have had their around 6 pm snack, and i've had my dinner.

i might watch the second episode of season 2 of The Bletchley Circle on netflix this evening. really cool series, originally on PBS and about WW1 (women) code breakers but around the ten years after the war ended period of time -- these women use their skills in solving unusual murders. there are only two seasons of this show; that's all that were made. great show though! 

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
Trying reeeally hard not to start a fight over the cats' food. XP
Not sure exactly what you mean but I can take a few guesses probably. But at first my mind read this as you were trying hard not to fight the cat for the food! :lol3:

Right now, drinking my coffee, waiting for Sara to finish her gruel. Then gonna scoop the litter boxes (my back is soooo dreading it today).

Status
Not open for further replies.