The "What are you Doing" Thread - 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Sitting here having my breakfast, while I am waiting for the bottom bed sheet to dry.

The other day, I put clean sheets on the bed. Artie was really cuddling with me last night. He must have had some gas and when he left go, he smeared a bit of poop on my sheet....

Yuck! waking up to seeing a smear on the sheet is just nasty...

so bed is stripped again, with sheet in washer....

poor Artie....

love him just the same...

about to put sheet in dryer, then go brush my buddy..

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Taking a breather after calling banks in Maryland, Montana and California.  Never open a UTMA account for college!  Finally closed the accounts because the checks are hard to cash/deposit without prior planning or knowledge of what is needed.  I was almost in tears.  CA can't won't cash the checks because he is over 18 and doesn't already have a UTMA acct open.  MD won't open an acct unless we are there in person.  Montana called back and said endorse the checks like this and we will deposit them.  Now to see if I can get it all on the check.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm finishing a late breakfast after helping my DD get a lose tooth out.  I'll be sorting through some things in the living room  next.  Time to purge again.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
 I just got off the phone with Safeway who were supposed to deliver my groceries last night but got stuck in traffic, so no groceries until tomorrow.  I thought I had run out of cat food and was in a panic this morning when I suddenly remembered a certain forgotten amazon delivery and voila!  Twenty four cans and two happy cats.  

And I am also very worried about Angel.

eck1kaylie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Not sure exactly what you mean but I can take a few guesses probably. But at first my mind read this as you were trying hard not to fight the cat for the food! :lol3:
LOL! XD the bf decided what I've been buying them is too expensive for us right now, and wouldn't let me buy more when they ran out. He got done from his mom instead. So they just switched from the best I could find, to what I've heard is one of the worst out there. :/ I'm not happy about it.

Right now I'm deciding on a tattoo 'cause my awesome cousin wants to buy me one ^-^

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I introduced Ava to snow for the first time in her young life! [emoji]10052[/emoji]️My fiancé said to put her out in a snowdrift. [emoji]128549[/emoji]We all know I'd never do that. Her little paws are so tender bc she is an indoor only kitten! So.....I brought some snow into her! I took a Tupperware container out bc I had some blueberries that we're getting a little mushy and thought the birds might enjoy them and in turn Nala can watch the birds eat the berries from her little perch by the West window! I put some snow in the Tupperware and brought it in for Nala Ava Marie! She was very intrigued! She put her pink little nose right in it and took her first bite of snow! [emoji]128570[/emoji][emoji]128153[/emoji][emoji]10052[/emoji]️

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Tell me about it! I have fibromyalgia. Nerve pain has been a nearly daily struggle since my first flare in 2012.
I have a pinched nerved in my lower cervical spine (lower neck into upper back). So when it flares up, omg - and the headaches I get as a result! I just keep reminding myself it's not as bad as it was a couple years back. My entire upper body was in spasms then!

And now thanks to the other thread... having a cup of coffee, lol

hatchytt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Coffee is good... But I've had my two cups, so I'm on to a chai/green tea/chamomile iced tea with lemon and honey. I meant for it to be black/green tea/chai, but grabbed the wrong bags.

hatchytt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My mom gave the two big bags of the chai when she last visited. It makes a good iced tea when blended. I'll be making another batch today, but this time, for sure using the black oolong.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just converted a video to YouTube format and posted it in the video section. 

I've watched it about 10 times already! OMG! It's adorable!

A kitten falls asleep doing yoga!

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I live with sciatica everyday so I understand how horrible nerve pain is. Hope you feel better soon.

hatchytt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My fibro is, for now, going in the opposite direction. Instead of widespread pain and muscle spasms, I'm numb. It happens every now and again. I call days like this "good days".

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm also just sitting right now. all three cats have had their around 6 pm snack, and i've had my dinner.

i might watch the second episode of season 2 of The Bletchley Circle on netflix this evening. really cool series, originally on PBS and about WW1 (women) code breakers but around the ten years after the war ended period of time -- these women use their skills in solving unusual murders. there are only two seasons of this show; that's all that were made. great show though!  :nod:
[/quote

I think I saw them. I love British programmes especially the war ones.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lying here. Reading everybody's messages and worried sick over angel.
Nothing from angelsmom today, so far. It's a disgusting disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.