The "What are you Doing" Thread - 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Looking forward to getting out tonight. I mean really going out, the kind I have done for the last several years. My best friend and I are gonna see a ska cover band we particularly like (one of our good friends plays guitar in that band - left handed and upside down!). Also does some vocals. It'll be fun. It's in the smaller room at this venue too, so that will be nice. I was there one other time, June 18, 2011 (yes, I remember the date, lol).

paganini

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello, everyone.

I became a member last year but didn't get to post a lot.   Now, we are back!

It has been extremely busy with some medical issues but we are all good and happy.

Say hi next time you see me on this site, neighbours!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hello, everyone.

I became a member last year but didn't get to post a lot.   Now, we are back!

It has been extremely busy with some medical issues but we are all good and happy.

Say hi next time you see me on this site, neighbours!

Glad you're back!

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my. Just broke up a tiff between my two dogs. All the cats are wide-eyed and staying far from the living right right now.

Also annoyed that I didn't get a call today about Maple's labs :(

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
Freaking out hearing the *cats* breaking out in a fight... only to realize it was cats under the house that were fighting. Ahh spring must be here if the ferals are fighting.

It sure got the attention of all my cats though!

Last edited:

eck1kaylie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Snuggling on the couch with Onyx (I think she's gonna be mama's girl) watching A Knight's Tale.
Adoring my new tattoo and already wanting another! :lol3:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Dear Richard is working on our finances on his computer. I'm over here with my coffee and hanging out. Jackie is flopped between us in her bed on the floor and Mollipop is napping on her pillow at the window.  I need to start working on my own Quicken account and I keep putting it off.

Maybe I need another mug of coffee....

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
Snuggling on the couch with Onyx (I think she's gonna be mama's girl) watching A Knight's Tale.
Adoring my new tattoo and already wanting another! :lol3:
PICS!

Is this your first? I had my third one in 2014 and wanted another shortly after that :lol3: I had thought of the Lucky tattoo then but thought it might be bad luck to do that while he was alive.

eck1kaylie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
​I LOVE IT!  I got my first tatt last year (58 yrs old!) My daughter's name and dob under a purple rose. Her middle name is Rose and her favorite color and birthstone is purple. It on my upper left chest over my heart. I think I am done... but now you have me thinking of paw prints! LOL

eck1kaylie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
​I LOVE IT!  I got my first tatt last year (58 yrs old!) My daughter's name and dob under a purple rose. Her middle name is Rose and her favorite color and birthstone is purple. It on my upper left chest over my heart. I think I am done... but now you have me thinking of paw prints! LOL
I've always loved tattoos, but I held off for a couple of years because I'm terrified about needles, I'm a wimp about pain, and I was unsure about putting something on my body permanently - even if I love it now, I might not feel the same in a few years, right?
But with this, I decided it was worth the potential pain. And Jasper was my kitty soul mate, and he'll be a part of me forever, so why shouldn't he be part of my skin forever?
Of course, it ended up hardly hurting at all, and now I'm already dreaming up new ones. :lol3:

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PICS!

Is this your first? I had my third one in 2014 and wanted another shortly after that :lol3: I had thought of the Lucky tattoo then but thought it might be bad luck to do that while he was alive.
I have 7. One for each grandchild. I'm 71!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm lying here reading about tattoos. My doctor wanted me to go for blood tests and I said no, I'm scared of the needle. The next day I went for tat no.6!!!!!!
I'm thinking of Kelly and angel. He's at peace but she's not. She still needs us all.
I'm also feeling tired. It's 1.15am.

Last edited by a moderator:

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
I was thinking about tattoo #4 in the midst of getting tattoo# 3 :D It took three hours so I was feeling no pain by the time it was done. So numb! I was already thinking of a Lucky tattoo. I guess it's not bad luck at this point to get one. Now I just need to figure out what i want exactly, having someone draw it up, and then figure out the "where" part. I typically go for places I hide for the sheer fact not all work places accept them much. Plus I only care if I see it anyway.

Been thinking about Kelly as well. I hope she's ok. So, so hard.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been on the phone for over 2 hours with TicketMaster regarding tickets I purchased last night!

I purchased (what I believed to be) V.I.P. tickets and I received General Admission 'resale' tickets! I paid extra money for the V.I.P tickets and now TicketMaster is telling me there is a NOTHING they can or will do as far as a ticket exchange or refund! I was told to post them online to see if I can sell them and recoup my money! Like THAT is going to happen - NO one is going to pay 4 times the amount for General Admission tickets anymore than I wanted to. Their "Customer Service" is non-existent!

So, my options at this point are to attempt to resell them; go to the concert with the expensive tickets as a general admission patron; or purchase new V.I.P. tickets (and I won't be sure they are V.I.P. until AFTER they are printed out! Ant way I go at this point, I am screwed, and I am NOT a happy camper right now! 

I have contacted my bank - they have to wait until the charge goes through Monday or Tuesday before they can activate an investigation and 'possibly' recoup my money. 

I have also emailed Howard Ain - he is a local 'fraud investigator' with our local News Team. Who knows when he will get back with me? 

I really don't know what to do. I bought these tickets for my daughter's birthday, which is this Friday - the day of the concert. She has been hinting at REALLY wanting to go ever since the concert was announced. She is with the understanding that I got her V.I.P. tickets! 

What would YOU do? Suck up the cost and repurchase new V.I.P. tickets? Or explain to her that she will go, but as a General Admission? 

I am working up a headache here and I am angry beyond imagination. I refuse to be taken advantage of and I am going to continue to fight this to the end!  Until then, I am gonna brew another pot of coffee and add a few shots of Bailey's to it! 

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
Did you purchase them from a third party via Ticketmaster? I didn't know they did resales on there, I knew StubHub did, but not TM. Or were you buying them with the understanding they were brand new tickets? Either way, sounds like HORRIBLE customer service.

Now I'm sitting here waiting for my brother and sister-in-law to get here. Then at 4pm I'll go pick up some chow for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.