Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Warmer today than yesterday, tomorrow will be in the 60s!!!!
Nice! Doing anything special to take advantage? We'll be back into the 50's on Sat. and then 60's after that.

While there were no fancy dove and m and m's in the lemon or lime flavors, I did see many new flavors of m and m's! Picking up the order later and will share a pic of all the goodies that came.

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not a particularly good day but I put up some new, fresh-looking curtains in the kitchen window (I bought them before lockdown, months ago!) and I have at last repaired both cat trees in the living room - no more lengths of rope dangling down. Looking forward to being able to get out of the house tomorrow - even if it's pouring down!

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw some coffee flavored ones. Those morsels sound good. What are you going to make with them?
Yes, if you are talking about the mm's. I'm not a fan, so passed on that one. So the two package ones are cookie mixes! One with white chocolate chips, graham cracker and strawberry bits to make strawberry and cream flavored cookies, and the other has peanut butter chips, pretzels, and candy pieces to make "easter" flavored cookies. The glitter chocolate chip morsels not sure yet. But they were half off with coupon and we are always buying chocolate chips anyway, so figured why not!

Mr. Meow

Special needs cat expert.
Super Cat
Purraise
Grocery goodies! First pick ones I bought last week, and seconds from today's.

Glitter chocolate chips!!!

View attachment 373603
View attachment 373602
That a girl! Bringing out the funfetti (which apparently autocorrects to something that makes me sound like a perv 🤣).
From what I'm told, I refused any birthday cake that wasn't funfetti between the ages of 5 and 12 lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice! Doing anything special to take advantage? We'll be back into the 50's on Sat. and then 60's after that.
It was almost warm enough to sit on the deck but not quite.Just being able to open all the windows and have
fresh air was good enough for me.Maybe today! I can bundle up, wear boots, warm parka, hat and I'll be
set!⛱☀🌞😎🌅🕶✌

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That a girl! Bringing out the funfetti (which apparently autocorrects to something that makes me sound like a perv 🤣).
From what I'm told, I refused any birthday cake that wasn't funfetti between the ages of 5 and 12 lol
I'm really curious what the autocorrect is... my phone isn't doing anything funny when typing in the word, but I tried! :cool:

DH and I like the brownie m&ms. I just added the Disco morsels to my cart. And some Unicorn vanilla ones. Having a girl of a certain age; they will be a hit. :lol2: Plus I have a oatmeal cranberry cookie recipe that calls white chocolate chips and it is so good! Those should work nicely in that recipe.
Unicorn vanilla?? Just looked it up... and 😍😍😍😍 So neat!!!! I'd love to see pictures of what you make with them. Bet it will be so pretty. <3

It was almost warm enough to sit on the deck but not quite.Just being able to open all the windows and have
fresh air was good enough for me.Maybe today! I can bundle up, wear boots, warm parka, hat and I'll be
set!⛱☀🌞😎🌅🕶✌
Cross my fingers you'll have a warmer day soon. And yes, that feeling having the windows open for fresh air is of so refreshing! You bundling up reminds me when I'd wear heavy duty socks and brought a blanket out on the deck so Isabelle and I can enjoy the outdoors cuddled on the couch when it was close to freezing.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is I ordered 6 new cappuccino flavors-- mocha mint, sugar cookie, gingerbread, english toffee, salted caramel, and hazelnut. I found a great coupon and got free shipping. I don't like dessert much, but I seem to like desserty coffee drinks. :thumbsup:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We took a long walk with the kids today. I tracked it with my phone and we probably went a mile longer than expected. The best part was spotting a Pileated Woodpecker! They are so huge!! My first thought was pheasant when I saw it flapping. :lol2:

The next best part is that we should all sleep well tonight.:lol: DS is already curled up against my arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.