The Positive Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't posted in awhile because this is the positive thread and both Carleton and my husband are having some health issues. But I finally had something positive to write - we got our second vaccines this a.m. and planning to take it easy the rest of the day. :thumbsup:
Sorry about your husband and Carlton. Take it easy xxxxx💖

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
In the 60s now and it just started raining but that is March in Ohio, hee, hee
I found Fiestaware glasses on E-Bay for a very nice price, 7 ounce. I like smaller
drinking glasses Ebay gave me a rebate for buying them..

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Australian cheese??? Wonder what that tastes like.
I'll let you know. This is what it looks like:
1615502109530.png

My positive is we got our Target order today. I only got a few things: Ruffles flamin' hot baked chips, Pringles extra hot chips, Inglehoffer stone ground mustard, Smyrna figs, Skippy honey peanut butter, Justin's hazelnut chocolate almond butter, ground sage.

Last edited:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I had no chores, bills to pay, laundry to do or errands to run so I gave myself permission to relax and enjoy the day. ☺ DH wasn't feeling too well so I baked to surprise him and we will have a homemade dessert tonight.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
My husband's aunt used to collect Fiestaware. What color glasses did you find? I really like some of the cups and saucers.
FIESTA WARE STRIPED JUICE GLASSES-SET OF 4-Colorful Fiesta 7 oz.

I bought cobalt blue chili bowls, lots of bowls, serving platter when I worked in retail about 21 years ago.
I also bought things in lime green, very pretty together
The drinking glasses I bought are original, so I must be careful.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
In the 50s today, I'll take it!!

Cal is jealous of gray tabby. She growled and hissed at him yesterday when he came on the deck to
visit, ears back in fighin' mode, ha!! He cowered, poor guy. She ignored me the rest of the day because
I scolded her, telling her she wouldn't have any friends. Later on she forgave me and we cuddled,💖

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Best purchase ever!! So comfy and no more red marks on my midsection at the end of the day.
Women's Lee® Sculpting Slim Pull-On Jeans
Are they stretchy or no? I have always had trouble getting jeans that fit over my legs, but aren't way too big in the waist area unless they have some stretch (the joys of being pear shaped).

My positive is that J slept for almost 5 hours last night, woke up to feed, and then slept another almost 4 hours. It was amaaaaaazing. (I was up more than that, lol)

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are they stretchy or no? I have always had trouble getting jeans that fit over my legs, but aren't way too big in the waist area unless they have some stretch (the joys of being pear shaped).

My positive is that J slept for almost 5 hours last night, woke up to feed, and then slept another almost 4 hours. It was amaaaaaazing. (I was up more than that, lol)
Yes, they are stretchy in the legs and waist.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Best purchase ever!! So comfy and no more red marks on my midsection at the end of the day.
Women's Lee® Sculpting Slim Pull-On Jeans
Wow, those are skinny in the legs! I get the bootcut jeans that flare out at the bottom. They fit me good because I'm sooooo tall.

My positive is my cousin told me that I'm amazing, she's so proud of me, and that I've come so far. I started crying because everyone has been so silent on Facebook this winter, I didn't know that they even cared or thought of me. I don't know the reason for all the silence, but I guess things aren't always what we think. ❤

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, those are skinny in the legs! I get the bootcut jeans that flare out at the bottom. They fit me good because I'm sooooo tall.

My positive is my cousin told me that I'm amazing, she's so proud of me, and that I've come so far. I started crying because everyone has been so silent on Facebook this winter, I didn't know that they even cared or thought of me. I don't know the reason for all the silence, but I guess things aren't always what we think. ❤
I am 5'10 and got the "longs" in these jeans. They actually hit me at my feet/shoes. Not many pants do that because 90% of me is legs. My husband said it was the first thing he noticed about me when he saw me.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw :heartshape: that's so sweet! I'm so happy for you she expressed such kind and true words. It feels so special when people give a heartfelt and truthful compliment like that. <3

My positive was another walk with Isabelle and eating some of my fancy chocolates my mom bought me for my birthday. They just arrived this week and some are so, so, so tasty and fancy flavors. My favorites so far were the s'mores, salty sap, cake, and bour-bon-bon.

Status
Not open for further replies.