The Positive Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is I'm making out the list for next Friday's Aldi order. I see that they have both Pita Crackers and Pita Chips. I wonder what the difference is? I'll get one of each. They have Sea Salt flavor or Garlic flavor. Not sure what flavor I'll end up with, since they often substitute.
The Sea salt is good but bland, you need something spicy to go with.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Sea salt is good but bland, you need something spicy to go with.
Should I get the garlic ones instead?

My positive is I got back on track with my schedule after sitting around all week. I'm back to exercising and taking my walks. I feel so much better sticking to my schedule. I feel lost and hopeless without it.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
A productive morning. I brought my car in today to get a new battery installed. The car has less than 14,000 miles on it but the battery is around three years old and only driving short distances and Minnesota cold means that batteries don’t last long. Temps outside were in the high 20’s so while I was out I got the car washed. Most of the car washes shut down when it is sub zero so you have to squeeze it in while you can. It always feels good to get all that caked up road salt and sludge off of the car.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Working on learning a new dance workout. This one is a choreographed video to the Pussycat dolls- Buttons song. More intricate than my normal dance workouts and will take some time to learn the moves and perfect. Excited though! I used to learn the moves within music videos to songs I liked when younger, and this feels similar.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
cooing, mewing and farting, so sweet!!
Minus the farting. :lol:

My positive is we put through our Aldi order and it will be here Friday. That's something to look forward to. I didn't get any cheese this week because I didn't eat the 2 sharp cheese blocks that I got last time. I've been trying to finish up some of my microwave meals, so I haven't been eating my snack plates with cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.