The Positive Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And its always great to walk out of there without novocaine face!
You ought to try novocaine tongue.
I had a metal punch explode and a piece of it split my lip, chipped a tooth and buried itself like a bullet in my tongue.
They deadened my tongue to get it out and every time i turned my head fast in the next hour or so my tongue would fall out.
Strangest experience of my life..lol

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Lovely day yesterday. Baby ginger was eating wet food, he still needs to put on weight, and Cal
wanted out on deck. She had never seen him before. She looked at him but didn't bother him at
all, such a nice girl. I think she sensed he is a baby and kind of liked him. I petted him while he
was eating and he growled at me, darling little boy. He seems feral, always comes on his own.
Little gray tabby also lets him eat.

All day sun today and I read the the humidity will be in the 30s for about 3 hours in the afternoon, wonderful!!
It was low yesterday as well My eyes became very dry, not used to it. I remember being on a ski trip
in Steamboat Springs CO, back in the day and how dry my eyes became because of the low humidity.
I wore hard contact lenses then and I tried to find eye drops. Steamboat was not built up back then. not
many stores but I managed to find a bottle of lubricating drops. (and gain 5 pounds in a week from all the
good food, ha!)

Cal is sleeping on my feet and cooing.💖

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I petted him while he
was eating and he growled at me, darling little boy.
Hee hee. Only cat lovers like us would call a growling kitty a darling. :lol:

My positive for today is that even though that creepy guy stopped me for the 5th time on my walk and proposed to me again, the cute sports car guy went by later on and did his sexy arm out the window wave. I wish he would stop instead of creepy old guy!

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Hee hee. Only cat lovers like us would call a growling kitty a darling. :lol:

My positive for today is that even though that creepy guy stopped me for the 5th time on my walk and proposed to me again, the cute sports car guy went by later on and did his sexy arm out the window wave. I wish he would stop instead of creepy old guy!
Wear something fetching today and stick your thumb out!! I'm sure he'll stop.👍

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wear something fetching today and stick your thumb out!! I'm sure he'll stop.👍
Yeah, I actually thought about giving him 2 thumbs up instead of waving back! What do you think? I'll have 2 hands free since I'm not carrying my parasol for the sun anymore, it's so cold here all of a sudden!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
that creepy guy stopped me for the 5th time on my walk and proposed to me again
If you walk far from your house or in a wooded area that does not get a lot of traffic I would carry something with you, e.g. pepper spray for protection, personal safety alarm, etc. Or maybe the cute sports car guy can be your hero. ;)

I went to the beauty shop today and it felt so refreshing to get a touch up and haircut. Since the pandemic I've been stretching out the time between hair appointments.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
That story made my day!! Thank you!!
susanm9006 susanm9006 I love the storage box!!
M maggiedemi Did you see cute sports car guy? I wonder if the old guy has dementia.....sees a pretty young
girl and thinks he's young again?
klunick klunick Happy Friday!!
neely neely I bet it felt good to have a cut and color!

Little ginger tabby came for brekkie again yesterday. I gave him wet food and petted him. He didn't growl at me!!
Big ginger was on the deck and Cal wanted out. When she saw him, she put her ears back in fighting mode!!
I wanted her to come in but she stayed out for about 5 more minutes, letting him know it was her deck, sweet girl.
She allows little gray tabby and baby ginger to eat but not the big ones. I don't think she'd ever go after them like
the Vincie girl used to...all 8 pounds of her, little rascal....miss her so.but I have such amazing memories. 💞

Beautiful day yesterday..was able to finish If You Knew Her while on the deck. I had 2 double crunch tacos from TBell, yum!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you see cute sports car guy? I wonder if the old guy has dementia.....sees a pretty young
girl and thinks he's young again?
No, I didn't see him yesterday. I have it all figured out, he comes home from work between 4:30pm and 5pm, so if I go inside before then, I don't see him... Old creepy guy is nuts, he said he is moving away if I don't marry him. :rolleyes:

My positive is we are getting our Aldi order tonight! I'm so excited. I can't wait to try the fresh fruit. I'm glad I finally found a way to get fruit in my diet. I was worried because I never used to eat it much.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I attended a virtual symposium today :) In previous years the symposium had been in person and it's a lot of fun but obviously it had to go virtual this year. The only bad thing about a virtual symposium is that you don't get the freebies the vendors hand out :frown: It's still going on right now but the last few talks aren't that interesting to me. I entered all the raffles but I'm not expecting to win anything. Winners for three of the raffles were just announced and are, not surprisingly, people who are fairly well known in the industry or work at well known companies won :rolleyes3: It's definitely not a random pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.