The Positive Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is that when I was getting ready to take my 2 hour walk, Dad handed me his little music player and said "Here, you need some music for your walk. What songs do you want for tomorrow? I'll get started on it for you." That was so sweet! I got misty eyed. It's the little things in life like this that keep me going. ❤

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My positive is that when I was getting ready to take my 2 hour walk, Dad handed me his little music player and said "Here, you need some music for your walk. What songs do you want for tomorrow? I'll get started on it for you." That was so sweet! I got misty eyed. It's the little things in life like this that keep me going. ❤
maggiedemi that is so sweet I'm cryin' my eyes out. ♥ :silver: :heartshape:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My sister and I send each other Mother's Day gifts, we've been doing it ever since we both became moms. Since she lives in another state and I never know how long it will take for mail delivery I always send it early. It had been over a week since I sent her gift and I kept checking the tracking. She finally received it today and loved it which is my positive. 🎁

Last edited:

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's so sweet!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I went to the garden center to replace the pepper plant that some critter ate and I found the wave petunias that I've been looking for! They only had them in a dark red and a dark purple/blue. So different than what I normally chose; but it'll actually match my house better. And they are still gorgeous! I found some pink potted ones so I got those too. Petunias are just a happy flower to me. I can't resist. ;)
I saw a Baltimore Oriole at the feeder. It's the first one of the year.
Thats on my list of "want to see" birds. I saw one as a kid but none since. I went though our bird guide book the other day marking what birds I've seen here. We put the date by new ones too.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Rain, wind chills in the 30s, but I've got a big darling kittie who like to snuggle. Our blanket is in the washing
machine and she's beside me cooing. snoring, snorting. Yesterday she farted near my face while we were
cuddling. oh my, ha!!!

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I cleaned the bathroom yesterday! It had...been a while...but only took 10 minutes. I know this stuff doesn't take much time or effort, but why is it so hard to actually do them??

my next project is to clean out the fridge, which is the hardest thing because we're supposed to sort out our food trash but I don't want to try and get moldy goopy stuff out of its packaging 😭 I do really want a clean fridge though...the only way Puar is going to get used to me cooking is if I actually cook, right??

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I cleaned the bathroom yesterday! It had...been a while...but only took 10 minutes. I know this stuff doesn't take much time or effort, but why is it so hard to actually do them??

my next project is to clean out the fridge, which is the hardest thing because we're supposed to sort out our food trash but I don't want to try and get moldy goopy stuff out of its packaging 😭 I do really want a clean fridge though...the only way Puar is going to get used to me cooking is if I actually cook, right??
Xraystyle :lol:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is that Dad made me a playlist for my walk of over 2 hours of Waylon Jennings songs. So many pretty words in these forgotten old songs. Most of them I have never heard before. What a treasure. I swear the words lifted me up and floated me along. :)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My positive for yesterday was that I finally finished watching The Thorn Birds for the first time. I loved it!
I read the book a long time ago and also loved it. :thumbsup:

My positive is today is National Nurses Day. ❣ Our neighbor across the street is an ER nurse and I plan to do something to show my appreciation for all she does to help patients and their families. She is a huge Cubs fan so it will definitely involve baseball.⚾

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm supposed to get my stimulus payment today :yess: Let's see if it'll actually be deposited in the bank :crossfingers:

My friend is a :nurse: and she got a free donut at Dunkin' today 🍩 Dunkin' is giving free donuts and coffee today to health care workers :clap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.