The Positive Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I know this is a small positive BUT we got our favorite spot in the coffee shop this afternoon when we went for an afternoon pick-me-up and brought along our library books to read. ☕📖

Koveshnikov

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It is 2 two-story and I have the upstairs and downstairs. Downstairs has living room, kitchen, laundry room, that is also half a bathroom with sink and toilet. There is a small deck off the kitchen. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms, one I use for my clothing, etc. and a full bathroom..
It's small, barely 1;000 square feet.Thank you for the compliment about Cal.

What is your house like?
it’s good when there are no neighbors up or down :) we live in two one-story houses next to each other :) they are also small, each for one person and one cat :)

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today and yesterday the sun was shinning very brightly when completing my cleaning duties at the front of the store. At times, I also have to go outside, and it is nice to have a breathe of fresh air and beautiful view, even when it is cold enough for my cleaning spray to freeze when trying to wipe things down outside, haha. I always feel so light and happy walking up to the big windows when the sun is shinning so brightly. <3

IMG_20200209_082809.jpg

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Today and yesterday the sun was shinning very brightly when completing my cleaning duties at the front of the store. At times, I also have to go outside, and it is nice to have a breathe of fresh air and beautiful view, even when it is cold enough for my cleaning spray to freeze when trying to wipe things down outside, haha. I always feel so light and happy walking up to the big windows when the sun is shinning so brightly. <3

View attachment 321725
Beautiful view of the mountains and sky and mags, M maggiedemi , is so right, you are always so pleasant!!💖

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A new poster came home today to find kittens. But one was in trouble, after being laid on by mama and rejected, then accepted by mama, but then three hours of not latching, refusing kmr and only honey rubbed on his gums, HE IS LATCHING ON!! Not surprisingly, his temporary name is Baby Fighter woohoo!!

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful morning, we have more snow but it's turning to rain. On Saturday I twisted my ankle tying not to trip over Cal, so funny!
Will be warmer as well.Lovely Cal is snoring, cooing,snorting, and dreaming beside me. Wonder what she sees in her dreams?:ruminating:
Would love to know, ha!!

Koveshnikov

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Beautiful morning, we have more snow but it's turning to rain. On Saturday I twisted my ankle tying not to trip over Cal, so funny!
Will be warmer as well.Lovely Cal is snoring, cooing,snorting, and dreaming beside me. Wonder what she sees in her dreams?:ruminating:
Would love to know, ha!!
we hope that you have received the necessary medical care and you feeling better? ask Cal to take you with her in her sleep and you will see him together :)

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is a large grocery store
I love grocery stores. Last time I was in Walmart I spent 6 hours there. :eek2:

I love the Fur Mama shirt especially the color, did you decide to buy it?
Not yet. $50 is kind of expensive for this Walmart shopper. 😄

My positive for today is I'm going to try to get more greens into my diet this week at lunch. I think I have Kale, Collard Greens, Snap Peas, regular Peas, Asparagus. Not sure what else I have.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
we hope that you have received the necessary medical care and you feeling better? ask Cal to take you with her in her sleep and you will see him together :)
Thank you, Alex and Nicky. It was just a twist....feels better now, just resting it as much as I can. Yes, I would love to be in her dreams!!

I was so sleep-deprived which is not good, After helper left yesterday, I slept on and off for about 12 hours and I feel revived.Took food breaks and used the bathroom but mostly slept. It was so amazing to wake up and not feel tired. Helper was great yesterday. I'm going to do some reading today, watch a DVD, and get some documents together that need copied.

Joan M

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just found this lovely thread. I was so happy today to see something as simple as a cat playing with a toy. I took in a feral cat in December who was friendly and then regressed and hid from me (wrote about it on the feral cat board) and today on the pet cam I watched her down in the basement play with several toy mice, throwing them around and pouncing on them. It made me so happy to see her out and about and doing a cat thing! Plus I had two little granddaughters upstairs asleep for their naps, and that is always a happy feeling.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Susan Cain, author of the popular best seller book Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking and pretty much all things about introverts, liked a comment I made to one of her posts on LinkedIn :biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.