The Positive Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koveshnikov

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
we think that we need to stop looking for like-minded people and go our own way :) someone else’s practices either do not take root or are harmful :( let’s leave someone else’s stranger :) and save time on learning someone else’s experience :)

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
watched her down in the basement play with several toy mice
That's wonderful! 🙂

It was another absolutely lovely winter day
That's a positive way of looking at winter! 🥶

My positive for today is I'm now able to eat foods that I always considered fattening like avocado, nuts, nut butters, seeds, butter, eggs, bread, cheese without fear. That is a huge step in my recovery. 🥑🧀🍳🍞🥜

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's wonderful! 🙂

That's a positive way of looking at winter! 🥶

My positive for today is I'm now able to eat foods that I always considered fattening like avocado, nuts, nut butters, seeds, butter, eggs, bread, cheese without fear. That is a huge step in my recovery. 🥑🧀🍳🍞🥜
That is very positive. Good for you! :hugs: :clap:

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Susan Cain, author of the popular best seller book Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking and pretty much all things about introverts, liked a comment I made to one of her posts on LinkedIn :biggrin:
How exciting! Have you read her book? If so, what were the most impactful things you learned/read in her book?

Way to go! What is your favorite of those to eat?

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive for today is I ordered some Starbucks Peppermint Hot Cocoa & Vanilla Latte from Walmart. I also got some Great Value New York Style Rye bread that looks like it will work well for sandwiches because it's bigger than other types. I prefer bigger slices of bread so I can stuff my sandwiches full.☕🍞🥪

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's my birthday today! Leaving the blinds open to get natural light, even though it is overcast and rainy, haha. Makes for a nice lazy day to lounge around, cuddle with the cats, work on homework, and apply for more opportunities after graduation.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I received my new boots in the mail yesterday. They are so warm. They were originally $90.00 but somehow I found
them in my size for only $30.00!!! They are black and made from sheep's wool inside. Sherry bought the suede treatment solution.
for the outside I even fell asleep with them on, ha!! I won't wear them out and about till they're treated. You treat them once, then let
them dry for an hour and do it again.

Callie loves her toy mice. I spray them with catnip oil, let them dry and she has a blast! The only problem is I can't find any of them. She'll have to look for them on her own.

It's 18 degrees now and will only get colder as the day goes on with a low of 5 by tonight, bug no worries. I'll be rugged up and watching movies. :clap:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's my birthday today!
Happy Bday! I hope you enjoyed your day. 🎂🧁👑:gift:

found them in my size for only $30.00!
Nice! I love a good bargain. 💰

My positive for today is my right leg is feeling a little bit better. I'm hopeful that the pain will go away before March 17th or else my doctor will probably make me get an x-ray and possibly surgery. So let's just hope/pray the pain goes away permanently. :crossfingers:

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for all the birthday wishes! <3

I received my new boots in the mail yesterday. They are so warm. They were originally $90.00 but somehow I found
them in my size for only $30.00!!! They are black and made from sheep's wool inside. Sherry bought the suede treatment solution.
for the outside I even fell asleep with them on, ha!! I won't wear them out and about till they're treated. You treat them once, then let
them dry for an hour and do it again.

Callie loves her toy mice. I spray them with catnip oil, let them dry and she has a blast! The only problem is I can't find any of them. She'll have to look for them on her own.

It's 18 degrees now and will only get colder as the day goes on with a low of 5 by tonight, bug no worries. I'll be rugged up and watching movies. :clap:

What a deal, how great! Stay warm on this chilly day! Sounds like it would be cozy being rugged up and watching movies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive for today is my right leg is feeling a little bit better. I'm hopeful that the pain will go away before March 17th or else my doctor will probably make me get an x-ray and possibly surgery. So let's just hope/pray the pain goes away permanently. :crossfingers:
I must have missed a post. What happened to your leg?

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I must have missed a post. What happened to your leg?
I was thinking the same thing...

Positive for today - it's absolutely fabulous weather in Denver today, AND another positive is that I'm NOT attempting to ski. The traffic on the Interstate and other highways up to the mountains and ski areas/resorts West of Colorado Springs/Denver/Boulder has always been bad unless you get going really early, but from what the news reports have been showing lately the lines to get on the ski lifts are INSANE - last Friday people had to wait as long as 75 minutes to get on a lift and today is anticipated to be even busier. :headshake:

Status
Not open for further replies.