Welcome to The Cat Site
your cat community
Interact with our community

The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Discussion in 'The Cat Lounge' started by Anne, Oct 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alicia88

Alicia88 TCS Member Top Cat

May 25, 2016
    Kirksville, MO
    It took a while, but I think Marcy is finally fully comfortable with the boys. Yesterday, she chased Murphy across the apartment. They ran out of room so they turned around and Murphy chased her to the other end. And now she's play fighting with Connor on the cat tree. I've caught her playing with Mickey, too. It's much nicer than watching hiss and swat at them all the time! And I like seeing her with energy. When we first found her, she didn't do much other than sleep but she was so malnourished. I think she's much healthier now.

AndreaXan, foxxycat, tarasgirl06 and 5 others purraised this.

2. tinydestroyer

tinydestroyer TCS Member Super Cat

Oct 27, 2017
    Today was my one year wedding anniversary! We had a great day, just hanging out with the pets in the morning. We went shopping for a few things we didn't really need, had a nice long walk, and grilled some delicious Kebobs for dinner. It was a great day, and I feel so lucky to have such a great family! :hearthrob:

3. LotsOfFur

LotsOfFur What greater gift than the love of a cat. Top Cat

Jul 13, 2015
    Texas
    IMG_4761.JPG

I'm happy that my children have the opportunity to grow up with pets. They were born into a multi pet household with both dogs and cats.
    Love this pic of my "2 youngest" :lol:

I love that they share special quiet time... they are both full of energy, my son is 7 and Fuzz Barry is 7 months... usually quite a handful :biggrin:

AndreaXan, foxxycat, tarasgirl06 and 8 others purraised this.

4. mama africa

mama africa TCS Member Top Cat

May 9, 2016
    Started the day with an mango-banana smoothie ; relaxing journey to the office; beautiful sunny view from the 18th floor. I'm ready to take off.

AndreaXan, foxxycat, tarasgirl06 and 4 others purraised this.

5. Norachan

Norachan Moderator Staff Member Moderator

May 27, 2013
    Mount Fuji, Japan
    Had to go for an annual health check this morning and I didn't faint when they took my blood. I usually do, so I was very proud of myself for staying conscious this time.

6. Boris Diamond

Boris Diamond Cat Valet Top Cat

Mar 27, 2015
    I got a prescription for a new form of a medicine I take that is 1.1% as costly as my old prescription! It boggles my mind the difference in cost, though I think much of it is the way the insurance company classifies different methods of delivery of the medicine. How nice to have this surprise bonus! And just in time for Christmas shopping! :santa:

AndreaXan, foxxycat, tinydestroyer and 5 others purraised this.

7. rubysmama

rubysmama Forum Helper Staff Member Forum Helper

Nov 25, 2013
    Canada
    Is this it? Hopefully it will work on Ruby's totally mangled cat condo. Thanks for posting about it. :)
    [​IMG]

AndreaXan, foxxycat, tarasgirl06 and 3 others purraised this.

8. jcat

jcat Mo(w)gli's can opener Staff Member Moderator

Feb 13, 2003
    Mo(w)gli Monster's Lair
    There was a mysterious note waiting for me at the shelter this morning: "Kneel on the floor and offer Felix II a treat!" Felix II is one of two tuxedo cats named Felix currently being boarded. I followed the directions, and he did two somersaults! It was absolutely adorable!

9. Shane Kent

Shane Kent Crazy Cat Gentleman Top Cat

May 9, 2016
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    I for one would like to see a video of that, or a couple of photos would do :)

Now for something pawsitive, not that wanting to see kitty photos isn't. The company I work for had it's best year this year and it looks like next year will be even better. They have grown quite a bit since I joined them in 2004.

Here is a photo from 2003, the under side of the Rainbow bridge in Niagara Falls. I guess you could say the guys I work with helped fix up the Rainbow bridge.

RainbowBridgeNiagaraFalls.JPG

raysmyheart, foxxycat, -Mia- and 8 others purraised this.

10. neely

neely TCS Member Staff Member Forum Helper

Dec 22, 2005
    This past weekend was dismal and gloomy so I nestled in with Carleton but when I woke up this morning the sun was shining and a blue jay greeted me at my kitchen window. Good things come in small packages. :)

AndreaXan, foxxycat, tarasgirl06 and 5 others purraised this.

11. Winchester

Winchester TCS Member Veteran

Aug 28, 2009
    In the kitchen
    Wonderful picture, @LotsOfFur! Reading with a cat; life doesn't get any better than that. Kudos to your son! Such a great picture.

foxxycat, tarasgirl06, margd and 4 others purraised this.

12. Alicia88

May 25, 2016
    Kirksville, MO
    I got the achievement that allows flying in an area in WoW. It took quite a bit of work. There's actually another area I'm trying to get flight in and it requires a certain rep with 3 different factions. I've got the rep with one of them; just 2 to go. I should have it within a week - I get the rep from quests that can only be done once per day so it's taken a while. But when I get flight with one character, it works on all my characters which will make leveling the others go SO much faster. So yay! :)

AndreaXan, margd, Shane Kent and 1 other person purraised this.

13. 1CatOverTheLine

1CatOverTheLine TCS Member Top Cat

Feb 6, 2017
    Now there's a positive image - a young man with a cat, reading a book! @LotsOfFur - I'll bet you're proud of this kid - and with good reason. Thanks for sharing this photo - it made my day!

raysmyheart, AndreaXan, foxxycat and 6 others purraised this.

14. -Mia-

-Mia- TCS Member Young Cat

Nov 1, 2017
    I started getting a sore throat yesterday. Not positive, I know... But this morning, I woke up to find a half-gallon tub of BlueBell coffee ice cream in the freezer! Now, that's positive! Hubby scores! Ice cream for the win!

AndreaXan, foxxycat, tinydestroyer and 5 others purraised this.

15. mightyboosh

mightyboosh TCS Member Top Cat

Jul 19, 2017
    Burnley, UK
    A man goes to the optician complaining of his distance vision. The optician takes him outside and points to the sky asking, "What do you see up there?"
    Squinting, the man answers, "The Sun."
    The optician says, "That's 93 million miles away, how far do you want to be able to see? Stop wasting my time."

AndreaXan, foxxycat, Kat0121 and 9 others purraised this.

16. mama africa

mama africa TCS Member Top Cat

May 9, 2016
    Nothing more motivating to stop working and to go home than this...

You're such a sweetie, Missy.

foxxycat, neely, PushPurrCatPaws and 6 others purraised this.

17. Alicia88

May 25, 2016
    Kirksville, MO
    And, i just got the necessary rep with the 2nd faction! Yay! One to go and I actually think I can get it in 2 days. Yippee! This flying achievement takes even more work than the other one, which is odd since it's in a lower level area. It's just a very long, drawn-out process and I'm almost there!

AndreaXan, Shane Kent and margd purraised this.

18. tarasgirl06

tarasgirl06 TCS Member Top Cat

Sep 19, 2006
    Glendale, California
    A beautiful cool sunny-and-cloudy day and the beginning of another week of loving and living with my 3 and working on behalf of cats in need! @LotsOfFur, beautiful pic! @mama africa, WANT. Your. CAT.

AndreaXan, foxxycat, LotsOfFur and 5 others purraised this.

19. margd

margd Chula and Paul's roommate Veteran

Feb 24, 2015
    Maryland USA
    Today I'm feeling very appreciative of amazon.com reviewers. I was considering buying an item (cat-related, of course) and learned from the reviewers how dangerous it was. Many of these same reviewers then described and illustrated the ways they had eliminated the danger and were now happily using the product. So...thumbs up for amazon.com reviewers without whom I might have made a serious mistake.

Thumbs up blue guy.gif

foxxycat, LotsOfFur, neely and 5 others purraised this.

20. PushPurrCatPaws

PushPurrCatPaws TCS Member Top Cat

May 22, 2015
    Now it is two days until Milly has her 8-week check-up with the orthopedic surgeon! (her crate rest time almost done)

I'm so excited that I set up another window shelf for her today! It's at a shorter height than some of her other perches and it's padded, so it should be easier for her to use over the next few months.

Attached Files:

AndreaXan, foxxycat, mama africa and 7 others purraised this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.